aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    CO48xeQ.jpg

Ain't she a cutie?

There it is. Everything that is truly important.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    A real cutie patience. All good with her health today?

Welp, power is out. Estimated time back on 2am...

Well that's no fun.

I drove fast and was able to front run the storm on the way home from MNS. As I was unloading my truck I heard something big crash down through the trees. Looked around with a flashlight and didn't find it in the yard. I'll see how big of a limb or tree came down in the daylight.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    The big brown truck people say they will deliver my new CZ 457 At-One tomorrow. Here's hoping I can pick it up same day.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Had some serious wind and rain here in Avon/Plainfield area. Wife had to head out to check some of her yard signs after it rolled through, and said several trees down in the front on the neighborhood. Luckily we didn't seem to lose any, as we lost a big one and a more medium sized one back in April. I was afraid the big honey locust out back or even the flag pole was going to come down there for a bit as the winds were swirling hard core in several directions. All calmed back down now.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    She is precious!! You’re gonna make the baby fever flare and Mr. Turbo ain’t gonna be happy

Tell him to man up and make one.

He'll never truly know how much he can love someone until he meets his first child.

And then maybe he'll be lucky enough to get a grandchild and really understand what love means.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Yes sir, she is a dandy. How is she doing?

She's due home from a second stay at the hospital soon. She has a 4 month regimen of antibiotics to keep her UTI proclivities at bay umtil she's old enough to undergo whatever surgery they decide is necessary
    To solve the ureter issue that is causing tbe problem. Could be as simple as a needle inserted to remove a bubble, could require removal of the top 1/3 of the kidney. More testing and imaging will be done to make that decision.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    She's due home from a second stay at the hospital soon. She has a 4 month regimen of antibiotics to keep her UTI proclivities at bay umtil she's old enough to undergo whatever surgery they decide is necessary
    To solve the ureter issue that is causing tbe problem. Could be as simple as a needle inserted to remove a bubble, could require removal of the top 1/3 of the kidney. More testing and imaging will be done to make that decision.
    Is she staying local or still going to Vandy. It seems that Dr's and hospitals like to test and it sure would be less stressful if she gets to stay local.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom