churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just woke up.

Some folks fit and some do not. No knock on anybody's life or how they live it.

If you get but hurt we have a great PM system here for such things. Patience is very matter of fact. One of the things I like about him. Straight up. If Turbo had used the PM system as intended I am even money there would be an open apology from patience in the thread. But no, T-Boy had to go all snowflake like he has on me multiple times. Good Lord people get a fracking grip.

This thread is a special place that is safe from the big scary. To anyone that steps in here with any :bs: just know it will not be taken well at all.

Shove it.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I just woke up.

Some folks fit and some do not. No knock on anybody's life or how they live it.

If you get but hurt we have a great PM system here for such things. Patience is very matter of fact. One of the things I like about him. Straight up. If Turbo had used the PM system as intended I am even money there would be an open apology from patience in the thread. But no, T-Boy had to go all snowflake like he has on me multiple times. Good Lord people get a fracking grip.

This thread is a special place that is safe from the big scary. To anyone that steps in here with any :bs: just know it will not be taken well at all.

Shove it.

I love you, man.

;)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Glad I missed the drama last night but Patience is spot on about the love of kids. I hope someday to get to that next level with grandkids but neither of the boys seem overly anxious to go that route yet.

I finally got the VR headset working reasonably well and spent most of last night flying around the D Day beachhead in a P47. The state of modern technology is amazing with simulations. Before bed, I swapped over to an F16 and was doing barrel rolls around the contrail of a passing C17. Fun stuff.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Glad I missed the drama last night but Patience is spot on about the love of kids. I hope someday to get to that next level with grandkids but neither of the boys seem overly anxious to go that route yet.

I finally got the VR headset working reasonably well and spent most of last night flying around the D Day beachhead in a P47. The state of modern technology is amazing with simulations. Before bed, I swapped over to an F16 and was doing barrel rolls around the contrail of a passing C17. Fun stuff.

Morning 88. Man, that sounds like a lot of fun.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I guess I had better jump in the rain locker and get ready for my drive to Lafayette. The AC in my car died so it should be a toasty transit. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom