The CZickness XXXIX Waiting on what's next.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    That midlife stuff stuff can be expensive, red sports cars are cheap compared to chasing younger women.
    I have a friend who says all he needs in life insurance on a spouse is enough to buy a new sports car & get some hair plugs and the rest will follow. I think he referred to it as replacement value coverage...

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Screw a sports car.....:)
    That midlife stuff stuff can be expensive, red sports cars are cheap compared to chasing younger women.

For me, younger women came first, then the car, followed a couple of years later with a younger redhead and motorcycles. The car turned out to last the longest but the others sure were fun while they lasted.:laugh:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Not sure what good that would do to contact him. The awesome thing about ordering from him is that he normally processes and ships the same day. I have a tracking number and notification from UPS that it's on the truck and due for delivery today. Just me griping, it's all good. Had I not been hasty I would have saved myself a nice chunk of change.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Not sure what good that would do to contact him. The awesome thing about ordering from him is that he normally processes and ships the same day. I have a tracking number and notification from UPS that it's on the truck and due for delivery today. Just me griping, it's all good. Had I not been hasty I would have saved myself a nice chunk of change.

He is pretty amazing with shipping.

I will be looking forward to seeing the Gen II PST at the SGE next to my "old" Gen I's. Everything that I've heard/read is that the glass is a definite upgrade along with the 5x capabilities.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom