88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

It was not the best or most productive of weekends for me, so I think I shall ask the boss for a do-over. I’m sure that he wouldn’t mind.

I don’t think that I’m scheduled to work an entire week in all of November. I have two sisters coming into town this week and will take a couple of days off while they are here. I’ve never met one of them. Then, the week after I have a road trip planned that extends in the week after that. Up next is Turkey day and that pretty much closes out November. Need to find some time to shoot with all of that going on.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning peoples.

The only good thing about today is that I'm one day closer to getting my Ruger PC9 upgrades in the mail. Otherwise, **** mondays.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    After a long weekend Monday's suck and should be omitted from the work week!

If I were king of the world, I’d mandate that Mondays be reserved for shooting sports. It would be like Sunday and football but all year round and with people actually participating instead of just watching. Ok, it would not be much like Sunday and football, but it would be one day a week where everyone spent some time at the range. Plus, I’d make home ranges tax deductible.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Welp, I am working on my EST body in a MST time zone.

Up at 3:15 -- to bed at local time 10:15ish [this isn't gonna be pretty later on today]

Anywho, I hope and pray your day is filled with BLACK FRIDAY DEALS on the 4th of November...that's supposedly gonna be the deal this year.

Love everybody you see and LET'S GO SHOOTING LATE THIS WEEK.!!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Up at 3:15 -- to bed at local time 10:15ish [this isn't gonna be pretty later on today]

Anywho, I hope and pray your day is filled with BLACK FRIDAY DEALS on the 4th of November...that's supposedly gonna be the deal this year.

:thumbsup:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    When you work a lot on the weekends they just fly by.

Yep, for better or worse, I needed to spend all weekend in the office but got distracted by swapping some optics around, assembling an Ar10 (until I ran out of parts), cleaning a shed out and rebuilding some shelves for my step-mother.

Going to pay for my lack of focus all week....

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

Early bird Black Friday? We sure are a consumer society...

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

New computer has touch screen capability's like my phone. :poop: no more girly firearms or fishing threads***,,:):

You know that touching those pictures on a touchscreen doesn't do anything different than touching them on a normal screen, right? :):

If I were king of the world, I’d mandate that Mondays be reserved for shooting sports. It would be like Sunday and football but all year round and with people actually participating instead of just watching. Ok, it would not be much like Sunday and football, but it would be one day a week where everyone spent some time at the range. Plus, I’d make home ranges tax deductible.

Yep. When the boss said they were letting Senior Analysts take a work from home day again, I immediately volunteered to take Mondays right off the bat! :yesway:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yep, for better or worse, I needed to spend all weekend in the office but got distracted by swapping some optics around, assembling an Ar10 (until I ran out of parts), cleaning a shed out and rebuilding some shelves for my step-mother.

Going to pay for my lack of focus all week....

Shelves. Ugh. I promised CKW a set of shelves across from the washer and dryer. I even have "ALL" the materials to do it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom