Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    The rain was a disappoinment (it was predicted to just rain in the morning).
    Yesterday, I mainly entertained my wife down here, although I was able to bore-sight the new Ruger AR.
    Today, I wanted to actually put a few rounds through it and start breaking in the barrel....but NO...rain, rain, rain.:(

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The rain was a disappoinment (it was predicted to just rain in the morning).
    Yesterday, I mainly entertained my wife down here, although I was able to bore-sight the new Ruger AR.
    Today, I wanted to actually put a few rounds through it and start breaking in the barrel....but NO...rain, rain, rain.:(

Rain ain't gonna hurt nothing you big.....................:):

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Rain ain't gonna hurt nothing you big.....................:):

You gotta understand.... I just have 7 little acres. Where I have to walk to to safely shoot a high-powered rifle is a LONG walk. Not something you can do going up and down rain-slicked hillsides carrying shooting gear.
    Nope... I was foiled, done, finito !

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Today is the second day in a row that the new pup let me sleep in until my alarm went off. I hope this is a trend that continues. With winter coming, maybe he’s not so big a fan of middle of the night potty breaks when it’s cold and damp outside.

Sorry to hear of the rain delay on the shooting the new rifle MM. Like you, I had bought into the ‘only rain in the morning’ prediction and planned to mow the lawn in the afternoon while making a couple of runs to the storage unit to work to clear it out. None of that happened, but my oldest son did stop by for a bit, so it was still a good day.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Hello folks. I didn't accomplish much today, got into a mid-day funk for some reason. Spent a few hours in the evening at a friend's place doing some shooting drills, feeling much better now. A little GPT is good for the soul. I was able to shoot a P365XL side by side with my P365, very nice I must say. I won't be going out and buying one, but I wouldn't be upset if it were my carry gun. Also got a chance to spend a little time with a Eotech 512 and compare it to my Sig Romeo5.

I like my Eotechs. They are a whole lot easier for me to shoot than other red dots that I’ve tried. Even the wife is a fan on the rare occasion that I can get her out to shoot. All of the sight alignment stuff disappears and she can just put the dot on the target and pull the trigger. Much more entertaining for her... and me.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This tread has ran its course and now getting stupid

Says someone that never posts in it. Or knows everyone in it.

You do realize we are all friends out in the real. We spend time in actual contact out side of ingo so yes it does tend to gt a little off track.

So before you become so judgmental you might want to consider that after near 35,000 posts we may have said about all there is to say about a CZ.
    If you have a question related to this topic then ask away and it will b answered. Or you could join in. If not then keep the snark to yourself please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom