Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Which dash cams did you get if you don't mind me asking. Interested in them, but haven't taken the time to really research. I figure you usually do your homework, so interested.
    I went with the ROAV S1. Not a lot of research done by me but my son did a bunch before he bought his. I’ve seen the video that his has produced and the quality is very good. Plus, his last one lasted for the last 2+ years and 2 accidents without an issue, so I just went with the updated version of something known to work.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I went with the ROAV S1. Not a lot of research done by me but my son did a bunch before he bought his. I’ve seen the video that his has produced and the quality is very good. Plus, his last one lasted for the last 2+ years and 2 accidents without an issue, so I just went with the updated version of something known to work.

Does it not suck that we have to go this route to protect our selves against the world.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Over the last few weeks I've had 3 or 4 friends/family members approach me about how they either want to purchase a first gun or have purchased a first gun and would like some range time. People that I never would have guessed wanted to own/learn. I've had some very good conversations lately and surprisingly people who I thought were possibly anti gun were actually pro gun. Just shows that despite differences, there needs to be open discussions and we shouldn't be afraid to voice our opinions/concerns with each other.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Over the last few weeks I've had 3 or 4 friends/family members approach me about how they either want to purchase a first gun or have purchased a first gun and would like some range time. People that I never would have guessed wanted to own/learn. I've had some very good conversations lately and surprisingly people who I thought were possibly anti gun were actually pro gun. Just shows that despite differences, there needs to be open discussions and we shouldn't be afraid to voice our opinions/concerns with each other.

We have seen a softening of attitude in some and a hardening in others. Some people are digging their heels in to resist. They truly believe that us, law abiding citizens, loosing our guns will quell the violence. The Koolaide has been consumed. The effects are serious.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    We have seen a softening of attitude in some and a hardening in others. Some people are digging their heels in to resist. They truly believe that us, law abiding citizens, loosing our guns will quell the violence. The Koolaide has been consumed. The effects are serious.
    Ill serve them some freedom koolaid. Straight from the tap

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom