THE CZickness XLVIII....."The Holidays are Coming" edition...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Walked up to the dining room window at 0706 this morning and there were 2 does at 100 yds. Grabbed my orange hat, the 6.5 Sako and my hearing pro and tiptoed out to the bulldozer. Took a rest on a hydraulic piston and got a good sight picture. . . . . And let 'em go. Momma's girls. But you coulda seen my white ass from space. Had to erase the security footage.:lmfao:

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Walked up to the dining room window at 0706 this morning and there were 2 does at 100 yds. Grabbed my orange hat, the 6.5 Sako and my hearing pro and tiptoed out to the bulldozer. Took a rest on a hydraulic piston and got a good sight picture. . . . . And let 'em go. Momma's girls. But you coulda seen my white ass from space. Had to erase the security footage.:lmfao:

ya know what they say, no video, didn't happen.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    A late good morning all. Have to help the wife with some things for her aunt today. Her aunt is not doing well so trying to be extra supportive.

Notified by USPS that something semi-shiny is out for delivery! :woot::shoot:
    Sorry to hear about the Aunt.

I have ammo and a few 1911 mags arriving today.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

478283.jpg

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Put about 50 rounds through the X10. Deer would have to be inside 20 yds for me and open sights. Anybody wanna buy a Sig p320 X10? Don't like the idea of a red dot but it might be the ticket on this thing.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    On Saturday, I headed down to HHRP with my brother. We both must be getting old as when we got there, we realized that we had handgun ammo but forgot the handgun case with 4 out of 5 of the pistols. To make things worse, we had ARs, but forgot the AR ammo.

It ended up being a decent range trip anyway since the one pistol we had was a P220 which is worthy of a range trip by itself. Plus, I keep a couple of spare mags in one of the cases so we were able to put 60 rounds of 5.56 down range.

Given the cold, we probably wouldn't have shot much more than that anyway.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Put about 50 rounds through the X10. Deer would have to be inside 20 yds for me and open sights. Anybody wanna buy a Sig p320 X10? Don't like the idea of a red dot but it might be the ticket on this thing.

$288+. Solid deal.

Or my favorite with the Vulcan reticle for about the same with code EARLY40

Probably a good Sig red dot black Friday sale out there someplace too.

Last edited:

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa

$288+. Solid deal.

Or my favorite with the Vulcan reticle for about the same with code EARLY40

Probably a good Sig red dot black Friday sale out there someplace too.

Palmetto Armory :

Holosun Reflex Sight, Circle Dot Reticle with Solar & QD - HS510C​

(37)

$399.99 $262.99

Black Friday​

Black Friday

local_shipping FREE SHIPPING​

local_shipping FREE SHIPPING

Details

SKU52660
    BrandHolosun
    Model NumberHS510C

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I managed to find a pair of long lost 9mm 1911 mags. I have been looking for them for about 2 years. When I ordered replacement mags last month, I knew that I'd find them and sure enough, while looking through a bin of books that I keep near the couch, I found the mags were in the bottom along with a couple 1911 .45 mags and a CZ mag.

I think that I sat them all on the console table when I was loading up for an FGE a couple of years back and the wife scooped them into the book bin while cleaning.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I managed to find a pair of long lost 9mm 1911 mags. I have been looking for them for about 2 years. When I ordered replacement mags last month, I knew that I'd find them and sure enough, while looking through a bin of books that I keep near the couch, I found the mags were in the bottom along with a couple 1911 .45 mags and a CZ mag.

I think that I sat them all on the console table when I was loading up for an FGE a couple of years back and the wife scooped them into the book bin while cleaning.
    Surest way to find something is to buy a replacement. Works for me almost every time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom