THE CZickness XLVIII....."The Holidays are Coming" edition...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    My birthday being the day after Christmas doesn't have some bonus multiplier like a slot machine. Never has, never will.

The only Taurus I've owned in a very very long time WAS the TX22. And that will be the last one I ever own.

I don't have anything substantial that I want to sell. Do I have extra AR's and Sig 9mm pistols, sure do. The gun grabbers want those and that increases their value to me right now.

My wife sounded like she was game to buy me something nice, but I think I blew my chances because I got greedy and started asking about the used Staccato. She's now ghosting me about the subject.

And I was rewarded today with the start of a bad head cold.
    Definitely like my TX-22. I also have a PT-99 that I bought about 30 years ago and had Black-T coated that I'll keep as I'd never get the $ back out of it, and it's just a nice looking gun.

But like you, not particularly interested in any more, and wouldn't drive far for one if I did.

Went through and wiped down handguns today, and like you have multiples, but not sure I want to sell off much (maybe one or 2 I could part with depending on the deal).

Still want an SA-35 (and then to drop it off with AllenM for a few tweaks), but not enough to drop the $ right now. Also interested in a Sig 322, but not much else.

Sorry to hear about the head cold.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Speaking of resisting, I can't help wonder what these Hogue aluminum grips would look like on my Sig P220 ASE !?!

i-Jd2Nvkw-L.jpg

1669176549688.png 1669176549688.png 1669176549688.png

wELL HECK .... it won't let me capture the full-size image .... but you get the idea !

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    The head cold is getting around lately. Quite a few friends and family have it. All Negative for COVID.
    Same around my neck of the woods.

Up currently from being up and down all night on the couch blowing my nose every 2 minutes along with a sore throat. Major sinus pressure, making the teeth and eye on my right side hurt bad. Just waiting for 6am so I can make a run to get some cold meds.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Last edited:

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    I'm sticking with wood & SS on my SIG P220 Elite 45ACP. Love it as it is.!

GOOD Morning to all my fellow CZicko's.!

Yes, the headcold thang is rampant thru our area - good thing is get outside and get some free Sun & Vit "D" TODAY.!

I shot the new to me P-07 w/full monte innards - great shooter, fast as can be.

Need to drift the sights as it was high and left.

Att'n Mr Wizard..!!

Happy Early Thanksgiving to one and all.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Personally, I think your Sig looks amazeballs the way it is now.

I did a quick thing with Paint 3D for you, it isn't the greatest but maybe it will help.

View attachment 238333
    Love it ....this helps me visualize it. Thanks !
    It's probably too much silver, now that I see it. You saved me a hundred $ clams, DOGG !

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Same around my neck of the woods.

Up currently from being up and down all night on the couch blowing my nose every 2 minutes along with a sore throat. Major sinus pressure, making the teeth and eye on my right side hurt bad. Just waiting for 6am so I can make a run to get some cold meds.
    My wife recommends getting the Ricola with Echinacea to help lessen the time that you have a cold/flu.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom