THE CZickness XLVIII....."The Holidays are Coming" edition...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Evening all!
    I spent a good part of yesterday in a work party that was getting wood split up and ready for the winter. I worked until my muscles started cramping and wouldnt allow me to continue working safely. My mind was ready for the work but my body told a different story. Sleep wasnt good last night and today was difficult, but it was great doing the work and for a good cause.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Finally, after all the probing and checking I've been told I have moderately leaky valves. Docs are going to watch it and see if it gets worse. Hopefully it doesn't, but I'm glad to get an answer. Was not looking forward to getting gutted like a fish, and this may just be kicking the can down the road, but it may not get any worse.:)

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Finally, after all the probing and checking I've been told I have moderately leaky valves. Docs are going to watch it and see if it gets worse. Hopefully it doesn't, but I'm glad to get an answer. Was not looking forward to getting gutted like a fish, and this may just be kicking the can down the road, but it may not get any worse.:)

I hope that you're not suffering from symptoms ?!? (chest pain, etc.)
    If not, I suppose that's the best news to receive. :thumbsup:

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Depending on which valve there are now several minimally invasive procedures available.

will keep you in my prayers for stable valve function.

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    D5C5E7EE-5EB5-4A47-BAD9-1ECBCBD00F97.jpeg
    Picked up Dad’s 1911 today from Allen. An appropriate way to celebrate his memory. The RMR mount and Holosun are a really nice update to an old work horse. That red dot sitting over 20 rounds of 38 Super should sure be a hoot!

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    View attachment 235401
    Picked up Dad’s 1911 today from Allen. An appropriate way to celebrate his memory. The RMR mount and Holosun are a really nice update to an old work horse. That red dot sitting over 20 rounds of 38 Super should sure be a hoot!
    I shot this one before its trip to Allen and liked it even though it needed some work. I bet it is fantastic now! Very Cool!

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Here's to hoping it stays manageable. Just got notice yesterday that one of my compatriots from our yearly trek to Shawnee passed Saturday. Fell in his garage on Friday and died of the injuries. Be careful out there. He was well into his 80's but probably had a few good years left, had he not fallen. A good hearted and wise man. Woodworker, mechanic, RV hauler, Shriner, and Mason. Probably some other things, as well as a loyal husband and loving father. RIP, Mr Dale Graff.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Here's to hoping it stays manageable. Just got notice yesterday that one of my compatriots from our yearly trek to Shawnee passed Saturday. Fell in his garage on Friday and died of the injuries. Be careful out there. He was well into his 80's but probably had a few good years left, had he not fallen. A good hearted and wise man. Woodworker, mechanic, RV hauler, Shriner, and Mason. Probably some other things, as well as a loyal husband and loving father. RIP, Mr Dale Graff.

My condolences for the loss of your friend.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I've had 2 replaced; 1 mitral, 1 aortic, and still kickn. They do more invasive procedures now and less gutting and some people are home the same day. I didn't get that lucky and got cracked open twice but would bet you would get the invasive procedures if they need fixing. Hope that you won't need either type though and they won't get any worse. Prayers your way Sir :yesway:

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    My condolences brother and prayers for his family.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    View attachment 235401
    Very cool :yesway: looking forward to your range report.

Guess my 1911 list to get just grew to 3... anyone need a good kidney, gallbladder, or appendix??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom