The CZickness XLVII....We march forward, my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Who has been to McCormicks Creek State Park? I just booked a weekend cabin rental in February to surprise my wife with for her birthday.

It's Indiana's first State Park ..... one of my favorites .... and only 2o minutes from our getaway cabin.
    Here's a few of my photos from MCSP. :)

HDR%28frontal%29-L.jpg

IMG_5911-L.jpg

IMG_5864-XL.jpg

IMG_5915-L.jpg

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    You guys and gals must be at 'Happy Hour', or eating, or somewhere important, doing something important .... I'm sure of it ! :D

So ... three posts in a row, it'll be ! I'm not no stinkin' shy gangster .... heck no !

This is a portrait of the 12 yr. old Birthday Girl ! And of course, I had to jump into the action .... and received a kiss for my effort.

Angel%2C%20party%236%2C%20portrait-L.jpg

Angel%2C%20party%235%2C%20me-XL.jpg

Chaplain

NRA Life Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2010
    Crawfordsville, IN
    I am usually very careful in ordering from online venders but, recently I took a chance on a vender that has some very questionable online reviews: lockedloaded.com
    Locked & Loaded Ltd. has Fiocchi 9mm 115 grain FMJ Brass Case at $269.99 per 1,000 round case.
    I splurged for insurance on the shipping so, they charged me:
    $269.99 - Ammo
    $21.70 - Sales Tax
    $39.99 - Shipping & Handling
    -----------
    $331.68 - Grand Total
    Their webpage prominently displays this disclaimer:
    "Order Lead Time Information: Our current lead time is between 8-14 business days for most orders."
    I placed my order on 10/11. I received notification that my order was shipping out via FedEx on 10/19. The order arrived at my door on 10/20. That was 9 days from order to delivery. Your mileage may vary...but I am pleased with the service that I received.
    FYI: The FMJ's look like brass, instead of copper but, for 33 cents per round, I'll shoot 'em up!

FiocchiLNL.jpg

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Well since we still dont have another guy to run the wood shop i spent the day building crates. I got creative
    2C67367B-3E30-4C98-BF65-2E4DDB5048D5.jpeg The boss digs it and it saves some time and lumber. Might as well have a delta crate for a delta printer. We also had a problem with careless forklift drivers overestimating their structural integrity while in transit lol.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Well since we still dont have another guy to run the wood shop i spent the day building crates. I got creative
    View attachment 231931 The boss digs it and it saves some time and lumber. Might as well have a delta crate for a delta printer. We also had a problem with careless forklift drivers overestimating their structural integrity while in transit lol.

That's a first-class design, BRC ! :thumbsup:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    And RH ---- make sure to take her to the restaurant at the McCormick's Creek Inn.
    Their buffets are legendary, and the fried biscuits with apple-butter will leave you panting for more !

IMG_8126-L.jpg

And if you see a Coon skin cap (they used to sell them), please buy it for me (I'll reimburse you, honest injun' !). Size = XL

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    If anyone is a 22 fan for Ruger, Browning and Volquartsen; this is a great little Mom and Pop shop.

I have only placed a handful of small orders but shipping is always fast and customer service is great if you have a question.

Funny you mentioned it, I just discovered their website yesterday! I recently got a good deal on a Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Lite and have already burned up a lot of time looking at upgrades :shoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom