The CZickness XLVII....We march forward, my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Happy Friday all. Been a long week for some reason. Gotten absolutely nothing gun related done except being here. Need to start sorting/cleaning brass.
    I haven't reloaded anything in 6 months. I haven't really done anything with my centerfire bolt guns in that amount of time either. :(

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I used to grill our dogs a steak on their birthday every year.

Then every time I grilled, they thought it was their birthday.
    Mine get a couple cheeseburgers from McDonald's on their bdays. Tried the steak gift once with my father and son set. That didn't end well. One wuffed his down and then tried to take the others. A vet trip, stitches, and cones of shame were the result. No more steak treats after that.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Mine get a couple cheeseburgers from McDonald's on their bdays. Tried the steak gift once with my father and son set. That didn't end well. One wuffed his down and then tried to take the others. A vet trip, stitches, and cones of shame were the result. No more steak treats after that.
    I noticed our dogs were getting really fat. Made a comment to my wife about it. Then she confessed she was bringing them home double cheeseburgers several times a week.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I would cut the steak into bites. They had to sit and wait for each bite. When they smelled that steak, their butts hit the ground so fast you could hear a thud, and you couldn’t pry their butts off the ground with a shovel.
    I cut them into quarters thinking theyd like chewing on them. Definitely not a good idea. In hindsight, I should have cut them into smaller pieces and fed them 1 piece at a time. From that point on it was just easier and cheaper to go the cheeseburger route. My dog now gets cheeseburgers on his bday, Christmas, and sometimes just when he's been a good boy.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Wow...I really am that good.
    Its kinda scary...

Oh...don't forget I ordered a force gauge in grams at your suggestion.

Luckily, I was able to order a garage thermostat and Tenebraex caps without your assistance.

Now I am going to try to decide on lunch without waiting for you to tell me what I "need". :cool: :stickpoke: :cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom