The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Did some watching on GB last night. Two in my watch list sold for pretty fair prices, a third provided by a "friend" also sold for a pretty fair price...but then one other sold for stupid stupid money.

I have noticed this the past few weeks. Not sure if the market is "slowing" or just the weather changes keeping a few buyers busy doing others stuff like moving rock?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I spent a good chunk of time over the weekend crunching numbers for the 3 types of ammo that I shot on Friday. Everything is loaded in Strelok now with base adjustments for each ammo and the drop measured at 200 yards was used to calculate velocity. These numbers are pretty close to what I was seeing across a chronograph, so I think I have a decent baseline for the Tikka. I am going to start working up a load specific to that rifle now.

I’m still thinking about picking up the Bell and Carlson stock for it too. That one comes with bedding that extends forward to capture the front sling mount to tie in the bipod.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The biggest downside of the weekend was that my son confirmed that the bike I loaned to him was stolen. This was the Schwinn Varsity that I bought in 1977 and have drug all over the country with me. I put a ton of miles on it in Pittsburgh and then another bunch of miles in California in the early 80s. I think that was my last tangible link you being a kid. I didn’t ride it often, but when I did, I could still cruise the neighborhood, riding with no hands, just like I did when I was 15. It sucks that it’s now swallowed up in the Bloomington hive of scum.

I’m ticked at my son for just leaving it out on his back porch and not keeping it indoors like he was supposed to do. But, in the end, it’s just a bike and I was destined to part ways with it at some point in life, so this must be that time. I sure would have liked to have one last ride on it though.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    The biggest downside of the weekend was that my son confirmed that the bike I loaned to him was stolen. This was the Schwinn Varsity that I bought in 1977 and have drug all over the country with me. I put a ton of miles on it in Pittsburgh and then another bunch of miles in California in the early 80s. I think that was my last tangible link you being a kid. I didn’t ride it often, but when I did, I could still cruise the neighborhood, riding with no hands, just like I did when I was 15. It sucks that it’s now swallowed up in the Bloomington hive of scum.

I’m ticked at my son for just leaving it out on his back porch and not keeping it indoors like he was supposed to do. But, in the end, it’s just a bike and I was destined to part ways with it at some point in life, so this must be that time. I sure would have liked to have one last ride on it though.
    I hate this for you…. Hopefully whoever stole it needed it a lot more than you…. And it doesn’t just end up in the trash somewhere…. Ugh…

Time to build you a nice old man cruiser? :):

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Morning folks. It was a good weekend for us. Lots productive and lots fun.

My last Glock just left me this morning. I’m sad no more 10mm for awhile, but no more glocks for me ever…. I will be back in a 10 I think sometime in the future.
    You guys got a debt thermometer taped to the fridge? My mortgage chain gets shorter next week!

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    You guys got a debt thermometer taped to the fridge? My mortgage chain gets shorter next week!
    It feels like a slow grind up a long steep hill - but eventually you get it accomplished by moving one step at a time.

I am down to four digits...payoff is imminent. My Jeep is also down to four digits but that might be January. Zero debt in 2023.

Seems slow billing medicals bills continue to show up. Thought we were done...nope....

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Did some watching on GB last night. Two in my watch list sold for pretty fair prices, a third provided by a "friend" also sold for a pretty fair price...but then one other sold for stupid stupid money.

I have noticed this the past few weeks. Not sure if the market is "slowing" or just the weather changes keeping a few buyers busy doing others stuff like moving rock?
    Or boating......LOL. I think more peoples gun money, fun money.....is going towards necessities... It took $258 bucks to fill the new pontoon.....BUT the dealer "gave" us 6 gallons for FREE! ! !....lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom