The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Well poop. Went to grab something out of the car and found hard rain delivered a few inches of water in the passenger front floor board. Internet quick search says sunroof drain tubes were a common issue.
    This may be an option

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    That has not been my experience, and that wasn't even remotely implied in my comment. I cannot fathom what sort of trauma you experienced to come to this generalization.

I would imagine it's all the information that's come out recently about sexual perversions, CRT and white privilege being taught in our schools. Wokeness and Marxism, personal pronouns and trans garbage. Hard to know where this exists and where it doesn't.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    I would imagine it's all the information that's come out recently about sexual perversions, CRT and white privilege being taught in our schools. Wokeness and Marxism, personal pronouns and trans garbage. Hard to know where this exists and where it doesn't.
    hmmmm ... so maybe just a result of succumbing to MSM reporting? I'm curious what generalizations will be shared about gun owners or gas prices or (fill in the blank) in light of the way the MSM reports the "news".

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    hmmmm ... so maybe just a result of succumbing to MSM reporting? I'm curious what generalizations will be shared about gun owners or gas prices or (fill in the blank) in light of the way the MSM reports the "news".

The sources I use are nowhere near MSM. Like I said, it may not be everywhere, but unless you investigate personally you don't really know where it is. I'm sure your daughter is an excellent teacher and that's great as it seems that they are very rare. I sure pray there are enough good, conservative teachers to make up for all the Left wing nutbags attempting to indoctrinate their students.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Good Morning : My People ...

I am climbing out of this newest bout of Cov!d with 5-day antibiotic and Ivermectin

It hasn't been overly bad...the 425 mile ride home on the FJR was "amazing" at least I made it.

Today is the last day of laying somewhat low. FWIW I know every inch of the bedroom walls, floor, ceiling for being in that prison cell since last Thursday.

Looks like rain here in the AridBelt - nothing yet but cloudy and ready to drop it.

I have ordered some Rinne bucket mouse catcher lids...the rodents have called for war and I'm just pissed enough to give it to them.

There will be water in the bottom of those buckets too....suckers. Burial at sea.

Amazon product ASIN B09DJD5NFQ

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom