The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Good Morning : My People ...

I am climbing out of this newest bout of Cov!d with 5-day antibiotic and Ivermectin

It hasn't been overly bad...the 425 mile ride home on the FJR was "amazing" at least I made it.

Today is the last day of laying somewhat low. FWIW I know every inch of the bedroom walls, floor, ceiling for being in that prison cell since last Thursday.

Looks like rain here in the AridBelt - nothing yet but cloudy and ready to drop it.

I have ordered some Rinne bucket mouse catcher lids...the rodents have called for war and I'm just pissed enough to give it to them.

There will be water in the bottom of those buckets too....suckers. Burial at sea.

Amazon product ASIN B09DJD5NFQ
    These work but watch your card. I ordered some and suddenly my card was canceled and they were sending a new one to my new address in Miami, FLA.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    More storms and heavy rain. Checked the car this morning, no additional water. I parked the car facing the house this time, so either it didn't rain hard enough or the angle of the car matters.

Did you check the cowl vent drains? That’s a common cause of interior flooding. Crap builds up in there over the years of sitting outside and then when it rains, water builds up and flows into the vents. My brother stored a Porsche 924 under a pine tree for a couple of years and found that the interior had been flooding due to blocked cowl drains

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It's just way too hot. Sweated through my shirt washing the downstairs windows. Inside drinking beer is much more comfortable.
    I worked in the box for about 2 hours in the shop. Fan directed at me and windows doors open.
    Screw that. Posted up in the recliner and binge watched Terminal list in the AC.
    The sources I use are nowhere near MSM. Like I said, it may not be everywhere, but unless you investigate personally you don't really know where it is. I'm sure your daughter is an excellent teacher and that's great as it seems that they are very rare. I sure pray there are enough good, conservative teachers to make up for all the Left wing nutbags attempting to indoctrinate their students.
    in our direct experience with the terrorists we are finding that good solid teachers are a rarity these days. At least in the 2 schools we have dealt with. We have the 15 year old in the White River Academy last year and save for one shining example of failure most of her teachers are standup.
    The twins have experienced a revolving door of stupid most of the last school year as they were rotating teachers filling in the blanks. Both girls had good teachers at 1st and then they started the musical chairs. The girls would come home crying as the classroom was just not well led. Now understand these girls love school. Literally love it.
    So the gene pool leading our children is getting shallow.
    I pray the good ones stay involved.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    We have friends and family members who are teachers and from their perspective, teachers are all over the map when it comes to liberal indoctrination. There are a few that outright reject it but they do so at their own peril.

One of the biggest problems in schools these days is tolerance of bad behavior. Kids throw desks and attack teachers but are back in the classroom the next day. Kids will mock teachers to their face with no consequence. Teachers put up with parents that treat school as day care that should send little Johnny home with a gold star every day regardless of whether Johnny is a prick to teachers and students or if he actually wants to learn.

Classrooms full of elementary students are losing access to a useful education while the school focuses on accommodating a few kids with severe behavioral issues. Teachers we know have said that when they have gotten new students from Japan in, the new kids are so traumatized by the disrespectful behavior of some of the American students, they refuse to go back to school.

School boards have created this mess and teachers are trying to put up with it but many are leaving the industry because it’s no longer a rewarding career. The elementary school that my kids went to years ago that saw very little turnover among teachers for years had 7 quit at the end of the last school year. My little sister took an early retirement from teaching because she no longer had any interest with spending the days fighting Johnny the prick, then evenings fielding phone calls from Johnny’s parents yelling at her for his bad grades.

Out educational system is imploding due to the disease called liberalism.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    We have friends and family members who are teachers and from their perspective, teachers are all over the map when it comes to liberal indoctrination. There are a few that outright reject it but they do so at their own peril.

One of the biggest problems in schools these days is tolerance of bad behavior. Kids throw desks and attack teachers but are back in the classroom the next day. Kids will mock teachers to their face with no consequence. Teachers put up with parents that treat school as day care that should send little Johnny home with a gold star every day regardless of whether Johnny is a prick to teachers and students or if he actually wants to learn.

Classrooms full of elementary students are losing access to a useful education while the school focuses on accommodating a few kids with severe behavioral issues. Teachers we know have said that when they have gotten new students from Japan in, the new kids are so traumatized by the disrespectful behavior of some of the American students, they refuse to go back to school.

School boards have created this mess and teachers are trying to put up with it but many are leaving the industry because it’s no longer a rewarding career. The elementary school that my kids went to years ago that saw very little turnover among teachers for years had 7 quit at the end of the last school year. My little sister took an early retirement from teaching because she no longer had any interest with spending the days fighting Johnny the prick, then evenings fielding phone calls from Johnny’s parents yelling at her for his bad grades.

Out educational system is imploding due to the disease called liberalism.

Sad but all so very true

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    GM all! :coffee:

Restless night but now finally ready to go!

Joined MCFG yesterday and looking forward to using the facility and working on my 100 yard groups. They have a monthly ARA benchrest match and I think I will give it a try.

Feel better HB!

Prayers and well wishes to all in need.

Been a member for several years now. Might bump into you out there sometime... ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So the daughter likes the box I built for the little Raine man soooo much I guess I get 2 build 2 more for the terrorists. I made them a great toybox when they were born but in the words of all the females in the compound "yes it's a nice toy box but they need something personal from their Pa-Pa"

OK, looks like Home Depot will get more of my money. I used up every piece of usable wood/cedar I had to make Raine's personal box.........:faint:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom