The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Maybe, I have read that the match chamber on my rifle is made to minimum SAMI specs for 22 LR and to expect lead 22 bullets to fit tight. Also read not to use high velocity rounds as the case is very slightly longer and can be deformed by the chamber.

All I really know is it likes SK Rifle Match best:cool:
    Just a guess, but could it be that the Lapua is made slightly oversized for looser chambers?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks!

I spent a part of my 4th changing the oil in the Spider. Not a terrible job but it took longer than it should have to find the needed 27mm socket for the oil filter housing. I have two of them, yet neither were where they were supposed to be. Now, I have 3. By the time I got back from the part store to fetch a new socket, I was working in the full sun on concrete and fighting sweat running in my eyes.

I really need to sell a couple spare cars and banish the youngest's extra car from my garage.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    262   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning folks!

I spent a part of my 4th changing the oil in the Spider. Not a terrible job but it took longer than it should have to find the needed 27mm socket for the oil filter housing. I have two of them, yet neither were where they were supposed to be. Now, I have 3. By the time I got back from the part store to fetch a new socket, I was working in the full sun on concrete and fighting sweat running in my eyes.

I really need to sell a couple spare cars and banish the youngest's extra car from my garage.
    Inside the garage, after pulling the wife's cars out, along with plenty of fluids and my Milwaukee fan have been the only way I've survived fixing cars in this heat.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    July 5th. Summer is going fast. The kids are back in school late this month for Gods sake. That’s just wrong.
    I hear you.
    When I was a kid, we got out in mid to late May and didn't start up again until the day after Labor Day.

I think the schools don't want the kids away too long with their family at any one time because they're afraid the indoctrination will be undone too much.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I hear you.
    When I was a kid, we got out in mid to late May and didn't start up again until the day after Labor Day.

I think the schools don't want the kids away too long with their family at any one time because they're afraid the indoctrination will be undone too much.
    Too much truth here. It does help with retention of learned material but I'm not sure the three R's what they are concerned with them retaining.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Morning all.
    I've been piling on the hours at work (and at home) the last few weeks. 60 then 70 hours every other week. It gets old real fast.

Saturday was my only day off and we spent it getting supplies for the bathroom. I did get to squeeze in a dinner date with my wife though. The bathroom nearing completion and I can't wait.

PXL_20220702_124906366.jpg

PXL_20220702_124947469~4.jpg

PXL_20220702_124919483.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom