THE CZickness XLIX....Tackling 2023 with CZ style...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I thought I was going to get my Sig 365X today. UPS had other ideas. They tried to deliver it 30 minutes before the shop opened. What delivery service doesn't know the business hours on their route? I hope UPS is running late tomorrow.
    I had an AK underfolder show up at the LGS today but they never called. I'll have time tomorrow or Friday.

Going with an aftermarket frame module on the 365x or staying factory?

rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck
    Went to the doctor yesterday.

Making small talk while she looks through test results.

Doc interrupts her own sentence and says, "we should do an EKG now?".

"Now?" I respond faintly.

"Yes, now".

End result was the EKG is fine and I now have proof of a possessing a heart.

My reasons for sharing this is we've been discussing ages recently and I would advise those of you under 50 is to stay young, healthy and in shape.... :cool:
    Well, I am over 60, and round is a shape, so 1 outta 2. I do have an initial visit Friday with a cardiologist, a follow up to an overnight stay at the horsepital in october.
    I am guessing he will want to do a bunch of test. Told DaBoss, that he will have to tell me what he saw in the echo, and 2 week heart monitoring, that warrants me being his guinea pig.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I thought I was going to get my Sig 365X today. UPS had other ideas. They tried to deliver it 30 minutes before the shop opened. What delivery service doesn't know the business hours on their route? I hope UPS is running late tomorrow.

Lucky me. UPS came back this afternoon and I was able to get to USDS Columbus to make the transfer. I also picked up this really strange "1911" (according to the paperwork Springfield Armory included).

20230228_181509.jpg

Last edited:

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I had an AK underfolder show up at the LGS today but they never called. I'll have time tomorrow or Friday.

Going with an aftermarket frame module on the 365x or staying factory?

If tracking says my gun was delivered and I don't get a call within an hour, I call the shop and bully them into opening the box and getting the paperwork done. Patience is not my strong suit.

I received the WC XL module a couple of days ago.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Was going thru the safe this morning and pulled out a Ruger MK II that I have never shot. It's a NRA 1of 500 made. I looked up the value and was shocked. $899... Don't know if that was a one off value. Am I on the right track value or not?
    Can’t believe I am in this late but the first “give ya tre-fiddy”.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    USDS also had an old Colt 1911 chambered in 38 Special Wadcutters. Lightest recoil spring I have ever felt in a 1911...or most any other pistols. Obviously set up for bunny fart target loads. If it wasn't so many $$$$, I might have come home with 3 guns. It's getting hard to keep up with the young'uns in here now that they are buying by the bag full.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Lucky me. UPS came back this afternoon and I was able to get to USDS Columbus to make the transfer. I also picked up this really strange "1911" (according to the paperwork Springfield Armory included).

View attachment 259106

The ultra rare 1911 hi power. I have never seen one before.

Gmcttr scores again.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Did I show you guys the one I picked up to replace the P365 I sold (it was OK with Mrs. B2V because I did not get “another” pistol, I wheeled and dealed to replace one I already had [wife logic].

1677631665935.jpeg

I like the standard module as I gives me the option of carrying with 10 round mag for concealment or 12 round for the larger grip.

rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck
    Well, I am over 60, and round is a shape, so 1 outta 2. I do have an initial visit Friday with a cardiologist, a follow up to an overnight stay at the horsepital in october.
    I am guessing he will want to do a bunch of test. Told DaBoss, that he will have to tell me what he saw in the echo, and 2 week heart monitoring, that warrants me being his guinea pig.
    Guess I need to add to this.
    I am sure DaBoss will invoke Boss privileges, to turn me into the guinea pig, sigh.

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    I just saw this on Marksman’s online store. I’ll let the high rollers here decide if it’s a fair price.

1677632974208.jpeg

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    More wife logic ”Honey, I am signing up for the 3 day Gunsite pistol class, its $$$$ and I need to buy 1000 rounds of ammo for it.” Wfe: “Thats just fine honey”.

Later that evening: “I think I will get this $400 pistol”. Wife: “You’re buying another pistol!!!!!”

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    I just saw this on Marksman’s online store. I’ll let the high rollers here decide if it’s a fair price.

View attachment 259125
    I saw that on the most recent unboxing video. They were making fun of the gas pedal, but seemed very impressed with the trigger.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    More wife logic ”Honey, I am signing up for the 3 day Gunsite pistol class, its $$$$ and I need to buy 1000 rounds of ammo for it.” Wfe: “Thats just fine honey”.

Later that evening: “I think I will get this $400 pistol”. Wife: “You’re buying another pistol!!!!!”
    Do I really need to point out that she supported the action that kept you out of the house for three days?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom