T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning folks

An awful lot of activity in here this morning. Stayed up until 2am binge watching Lost in Space on Netflix. Momma went grocery shopping, I tossed a load of brass into the tumbler and a load of laundry into the washer.

I can't afford Yellowstone or 1883 yet, but I could probably sell something to fund it.... :):

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Morning folks

An awful lot of activity in here this morning. Stayed up until 2am binge watching Lost in Space on Netflix. Momma went grocery shopping, I tossed a load of brass into the tumbler and a load of laundry into the washer.

I can't afford Yellowstone or 1883 yet, but I could probably sell something to fund it.... :):
    Don't ever mix up the two or Momma will be very unhappy and you know what that means!

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Morning folks

You’re gonna love both….

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Morning folks

I could FaceTime it and you could…

Oh wait. You’re too cheap to buy an iPhone.

Maybe when your flip phone breaks.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    No snow here in the GSF, cold rainy mist. Work tomorrow will be interesting, one of the covid cut off dates is next week. Will see who I'm still working for, but I imagine that I'll still be around.
    Local friend of ours just tested positive for Covid. Double shot and a booster. Still got it but she isn't very sick. On the hand, her college age daughter also got it (no shots) and is quite sick but not hospitalized.

Covid is just such an unpredictable bug.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom