T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning peoples

Have a few things to get done before the weather really turns to crap. Taking a vacation the first week of November to work on house projects. Painting kitchen cabinets and finishing the garage insulation and installing the 220 electric heater. And a dartboard. :)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I’m picking up the new Sig this morning after breakfast. Did you know that a P226 is a near perfect fit in a Kramer horsehide holster made for a G21? Once I discovered that, the G21 got the green light to move on to someone else’s collection.

I need to get some stuff out to AllenM for a bit of work. One of them is my P10C, which needs cut for an optic. Then there’s the pinned muzzle break which needs pulled and replaced with a different pinned extended A2 flash hider. There was a third thing but I don’t remember what that is right now

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning peoples

Have a few things to get done before the weather really turns to crap. Taking a vacation the first week of November to work on house projects. Painting kitchen cabinets and finishing the garage insulation and installing the 220 electric heater. And a dartboard. :)

A dart board could be fun depending on where it’s mounted. Don’t mount it over the shelf where you keep the extra cases of beer.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I’m picking up the new Sig this morning after breakfast. Did you know that a P226 is a near perfect fit in a Kramer horsehide holster made for a G21? Once I discovered that, the G21 got the green light to move on to someone else’s collection.

I need to get some stuff out to AllenM for a bit of work. One of them is my P10C, which needs cut for an optic. Then there’s the pinned muzzle break which needs pulled and replaced with a different pinned extended A2 flash hider. There was a third thing but I don’t remember what that is right now
    I've been thinking about getting one of my P320's cut for an optic by Allen. Don't remember what he charges, $125 maybe?

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Morning all.

Ex #2 is driving up today from Atlanta for her fall visit.

She gets the pleasure of being my driver Monday for an upper implant and tolerating me that evening.
    Just be prepared for the hammer and punch. Speaking from experience.. When the post gets screwed it they use a torque wrench…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom