Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Anybody know anything about this little gem.? Supposedly a German Officer side arm. Not sure of caliber.

Also can you give an approx value?

TIA
    Yes, I too believe the 6.35mm is equivalent to a .25 Browning. They were designed as vest pistols for only the tiniest of pockets. The WTP as known was a Mauser 1910.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    WTH???

I think you put together the best group at the SGE - luckily for us it was during practice fire.

Just haven't been able to get out and don't feel confident I can do well. I dunno, I might try. We'll see. I'm more interested in getting together and socializing with everyone, eating great food, watching everyone else shoot and doing a little non-competition shooting of my own.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Just haven't been able to get out and don't feel confident I can do well. I dunno, I might try. We'll see. I'm more interested in getting together and socializing with everyone, eating great food, watching everyone else shoot and doing a little non-competition shooting of my own.

Yep....it's about the people first! Contest are just a little side fun intended to, mostly, embarrass me.

I am not supposed to be shooting anything centerfire according to the oral surgeon and kinda thought that a bit overly cautious.

Well...shoot a few test loads in the 6.5 yesterday and WOW can I feel it.

*Good thing I don't shoot a real caliber like 308.*

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Did I mention my wife's broccoli salad is only for competitors at this Gala event? :cool:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Worked on getting a stubborn screw out of the Remington last night, it's not correct for the gun so there may be some tap work in the future to repair whatever damage has been done to the threads. Been raining here in the GSF most of the day but we have a good meal planned for later. The gardener and I mark 42 years marriage today.:)

Congrats LE. I’m guessing that she’d deemed you a keeper by now.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Got my freezer lid prepped and painted so it isn't rust with small amounts of white mixed in.

Walked down to my pistol range got my stand target set up and my shooting table to 25 yards. Then somewhere my knee said I did something wrong so now I'm attempting to make it feel better.

Sure felt good to do a few things finally.

The joys of age never stop giving, do they?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I don’t think I’ve done any serious shooting for accuracy since June or July. Heck, it may have been May. My pick list for the FGE is getting heavy in the AR side. Some need brought for the fun but it looks like others will need to be there to see what I can do with them.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    I don’t think I’ve done any serious shooting for accuracy since June or July. Heck, it may have been May. My pick list for the FGE is getting heavy in the AR side. Some need brought for the fun but it looks like others will need to be there to see what I can do with them.

Not sure what to bring. I’m at the “not bringing much stage” which usually ends up to be “I need a bigger trailer” stage.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016

Not sure what to bring. I’m at the “not bringing much stage” which usually ends up to be “I need a bigger trailer” stage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom