Not open for further replies.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Good reason to put it away then.

Got a bid on my Ithaca 20 gauge. That and sold the Sig P250C that I got in the classifieds to "save money" and not buy a P226 (ended up buying one from Pro2A Guns and Ammo anyway). It'll be good to clear a little room out of the safe.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    I worked. We had about an inch of snow at 10. Gone by noon, and the sun was out and high 40s by 3. Wierd weather. Took the pups to the dog park and fired up the grill for mothers day. Thats about it for me.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    As my oldest daughter lives in Los Angeles, and my youngest is still under post-op treatment, it was my responsibility to make the mother of my children feel special.
    I hope that I succeeded (?) .... one never knows, when it comes to women. :dunno:

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    I'm thinking about cashing out on a nice little stock pile of steel case ammo and possibly selling a 9mm handgun. Put the money towards more precision oriented rifle stuff.
    It's a good time to sell anything that isn't of high value to you.

As my oldest daughter lives in Los Angeles, and my youngest is still under post-op treatment, it was my responsibility to make the mother of my children feel special.
    Mother's day is an interesting holiday - I'm not sure why it falls onto husbands to do that. I could understand when the kids are little, someone's gotta wrangle those kids into place for doing things. But once the kids are grown, I don't see why husbands have much to do with it. Clearly I'm unmarried and not a father. :cool:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    It's a good time to sell anything that isn't of high value to you.

Mother's day is an interesting holiday - I'm not sure why it falls onto husbands to do that. I could understand when the kids are little, someone's gotta wrangle those kids into place for doing things. But once the kids are grown, I don't see why husbands have much to do with it. Clearly I'm unmarried and not a father. :cool:
    My focus right now is precision rifle and 22 stuff. Handguns really just don't interest me much. Going with what I have naturally gravitated towards for many years. Kinda like CM and the 1911.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Clearly ! :):

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I hope that I succeeded (?) .... one never knows, when it comes to women. :dunno:

My wife decided on a different view for Mother’s Day. Or she need a vacation after hosting a bunch of hooligans last weekend.

b2ba3eb0d2e68c1a70bc6a4e4c60ae3d.jpg

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    My focus right now is precision rifle and 22 stuff. Handguns really just don't interest me much. Going with what I have naturally gravitated towards for many years. Kinda like CM and the 1911.
    With ammo prices so dang high, .22 pursuits make a lot of sense right now ...that's for sure.
    I wish that I got a big kick out of shooting .22, but the adrenaline mostly lies dormant for me. Like motorcycles, I like things that push me back in the seat ! ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom