• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    You may be right but I am still stuck on the statement of "stomping a mud hole up in someones ass".

If I ever catch someone carelessly dinging my ride, they'll be calling AAA to get home. No, I don't drive anything exotic or priceless, it's just the general lack of respect too many people have for others.

Good people need to start stomping bad people in the face again. This killem with kindness routine is just letting bad people prevail.
    Frickin' AMEN. After a while, turning the other cheek results in whiplash.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    The spouse and I were in Sams club yesterday.I needed another flat screen for the security system and she needed to finish getting the goods for the seasonal feasts. She has to use the battery scooters as there is a ways to go before she can walk a sams club. In that I follow her. She has a habit of stopping and looking at stuff. It is a female thing. There was a rather large lady rolling a scooter behind me. She ran dead into me when we stopped to get something off the shelves. No apology, nothing. Just a dirty look like I got hit on purpose. So we go off in another direction. End up on front of her again and bam. This time it hurt. She gave me a look that put this in the "Yeah I did that" category. That is as close as I have ever come to stomping a mud hole up in someones ass and not doing it.
    The spouse lit her up and I walked (limped) away. WTF is wrong with people.

I keep telling Alexis that humans were a bad choice and Earth should have been left to the dinosaurs. They were nicer to each other. :D

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    City of Lawrence doesn't do fingerprint cards. Send you to another company that does electronic fingerprinting.
    Guess I'll pay 10 bucks and get it done in Fishers instead.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Thats a little farther from my front door. About an hour and a half from here.
    The farther you get from Indy, the better the price on the club memberships.
    Also, the farther you get from Indy, the farther you get to shoot :)

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Dog got into my trash for the 5th time this morning...Pew,Pew,Pew....just saying...
    Your dog or someone else's dog? (this matters a great deal)
    5 times this morning, or this morning was the 5th time?
    Also, UGH! Sorry to hear that.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    The spouse and I were in Sams club yesterday.I needed another flat screen for the security system and she needed to finish getting the goods for the seasonal feasts. She has to use the battery scooters as there is a ways to go before she can walk a sams club. In that I follow her. She has a habit of stopping and looking at stuff. It is a female thing. There was a rather large lady rolling a scooter behind me. She ran dead into me when we stopped to get something off the shelves. No apology, nothing. Just a dirty look like I got hit on purpose. So we go off in another direction. End up on front of her again and bam. This time it hurt. She gave me a look that put this in the "Yeah I did that" category. That is as close as I have ever come to stomping a mud hole up in someones ass and not doing it.
    The spouse lit her up and I walked (limped) away. WTF is wrong with people.
    What a horrible experience!! Wow! Good for you for not stomping!

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Also, on my way into work this morning I saw CM cruising through Avon.
    I guess mmouse stands for Mr. Mouse!
    850dc2ed5f64d08d4cdf4e30b490a153.jpg

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    The Mrs reminds me that we don't have to wake up and see that person's face in the mirror.

Smart woman. Im going to try to remember this. Usually i just think " im too pretty to do well in prison" or " theres no way tiffany would wait for me, shes too good for me as it is.."

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I had that happen to me before too CM. Once I got ran over by a olwr lady pushing her cart on a black Friday on purpose, like 20 years ago. Havent shopped on that day since. People are *******s.

If its any consoltation. Her being old and it being 20 years.. Chances are very high that 1.)shes dead. 2.) You outlived her so...3.) You won

Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    Hey CZ guys, have you guys seen an issue with an SP01 where it partially strips the round below the chambered round, pushes it about a half inch forward, so when you try to drop the mag it catches and requires pulling out? I had a guy ask me about it on instagram, and i'm trying to help him out, but i dont know why it'd be doing that.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Hey CZ guys, have you guys seen an issue with an SP01 where it partially strips the round below the chambered round, pushes it about a half inch forward, so when you try to drop the mag it catches and requires pulling out? I had a guy ask me about it on instagram, and i'm trying to help him out, but i dont know why it'd be doing that.
    I haven't had this happen, but my first thought is to look at the ammo. When the cartridge is being stripped from the mag into the chamber it only catches the top part of the round, so the only friction that I would know of that is pushing the next round forward is the round that is being chambered. Anyone else have some thoughts on the matter?

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

I would have some questions. Ammo type(s)? Reloads? One mag or all mags? New springs/old mag spring(s)? Everytime/Once in awhile?

My initial WAG would be that it happens with one mag with an ultra weak or bound spring/follower/bent lips?

But I am just making a guess in case CM puts $20 out for right answer. I felt I was not treated fairly in that contest....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom