The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Gosh...45 acp is climbing back up in price. Haven't bought any since a couple 1000 before the first of the year. Pretty sure I paid much less?

...a 97BD is still on my short list...

You're correct. It wasn't that long ago I was able to buy a case of .45 for ~$260. Now it's back up to ~$300 where it was a year or so ago. Nine has been going up as well. Was down to ~$170 a case and now it's back to closer to $200 a case. Sad to see... :(

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    On the road again next week. Louisville this time. Drive home Friday afternoon. Might have to see if there are any nice shops in the southern part of the state I need to stop at on my way back.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    On the road again next week. Louisville this time. Drive home Friday afternoon. Might have to see if there are any nice shops in the southern part of the state I need to stop at on my way back.

Falls City Firearms. Ingo member Indiucky owns it. Tell him the mouse sent you. He will then eject you from the building...:lmfao:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Falls City Firearms. Ingo member Indiucky owns it. Tell him the mouse sent you. He will then eject you from the building...:lmfao:
    We need to have a meet and greet in his store. Organize it, show up, and not tell him. 20,000 people crammed into the museum and showroom. Surprise! :laugh:

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Sweet - its in my cart...

How does it shoot? My 45 range ammo in generally Federal AE....

I find it to be accurate in both 9mm and 45acp and fairly clean. The 45 acp feeds well in my DW and Ruger 1911's and also the 9mm in my Glocks and CZ Shadow 2.

At this price, I added another case to my abundant stockpile. I prefer it over some more expensive brands.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    We need to have a meet and greet in his store. Organize it, show up, and not tell him. 20,000 people crammed into the museum and showroom. Surprise! :laugh:

We have a meet and greet there, I am locking my wallet in the safe at home....he has too much good stuff.

2 of my guns do not like S&B...........done with them.

Huh, maybe its the 1/2 pound break? Your guns are like a fine bourbon; ain't serving it with a solo cup. My stuff; solo cups are fine. :-)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    ​That's what happens when you work them over too much...lol

Nope. They have primer strikes. As deep as any other gun puts in one. Put in another gun and boom. Everything else runs in those guns.
    I have a couple of buddies that will not run it for the same reason and their running stock G*****. Go figure.

Hey, if it works for you run it.

Edit....it only an occasional FTF not every round.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I will say the .40 stuff doesn't work well in Gl**ks. Thought the G23 had feeding issues, but when I stopped using that brand of ammo the problems went away. Same thing happened with the G23 I bought from 88, so I know it wasn't just the one gun. 9mm and .45 I've never had issues with, but the .40 is another story. That said, both of my Sig P229's in .40 run the S&B stuff just fine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom