The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Had a nice time at the range. Have not shot the SP-01 in a minute, it is such an easy pistol to shoot well. Did some 15 yd failure to halt drills then move to 7 yards for some one hand weak and strong drills. Shot better weak hand likely because I was being more deliberate.

Did the same with the P365. Acceptable 2 handed performance at 15 yds and worked both hands at 7.

Both guns cleaned and back where they belong. The SP-01 is my nightstand gun:shoot:

Had a pleasant conversation with @Trapper Jim while there and shot his 686 with his custom hand load 38 special. Very smooth and accurate pistol. Thanks Jim!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Or do you?
    Don't make me turn this car around

b8e0eb34d4778b96a7cfd0d153bc2f80--tilted-kilt-girls-schoolgirl.jpg

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    More budget work tonight…. Oct 2027 anyone? For a mortgage retirement party?? From our current position, looks like that would be attainable. Little further out than we would have liked, but had to step back in ‘23 slightly so we lost some ground. But there will be room to gain ground in between. That would mean a paid for home and no debt to anyone for our youngest’s 6th birthday.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    More budget work tonight…. Oct 2027 anyone? For a mortgage retirement party?? From our current position, looks like that would be attainable. Little further out than we would have liked, but had to step back in ‘23 slightly so we lost some ground. But there will be room to gain ground in between. That would mean a paid for home and no debt to anyone for our youngest’s 6th birthday.
    May I volunteer my location for the celebration.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I’ve always thought that growing up with a creek and/or a woods would give a kid the best opportunities.
    But your post makes me think that growing up in a debt free home could yield some fantastic opportunities.
    Just thinking…

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I’ve always thought that growing up with a creek and/or a woods would give a kid the best opportunities.
    But your post makes me think that growing up in a debt free home could yield some fantastic opportunities.
    Just thinking…
    Imagine the possibilities if mom and dad didn’t have to say “no”. Imagine if mom and dad were able to focus and spend more time with their children. Imagine if you had the time to teach them skills… More adventures and trips. Post high school schooling options open up…. Teaching financial responsibility at a young age so they never go into debt… Teaching them to invest from their first paycheck so they have all the time in the world to grow their retirement so they can enjoy life… So your grandkids can look back and enjoy the generational wealth… all because we chose to live simply and strap down for a few years! The list goes on…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom