The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Do want.

I have been around a few of Penrod’s guns. All excellent shooters!

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I've wiped a little drool off of my keyboard watching that one as well, but I'm not a buyer.

I've never owned an Annie. I should start looking at them...2024, the year of the Annie???
    Definitely a fine example. Especially if Penrod did it. He's good. This would be a great gateway drug into the world of Anschutz.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Well with Bama and Texas out, my upcoming Monday evening freed up, since I have no real interest in watching Michigan or Washington play.

Just get to look forward to the craziness that will be the completely reconfigured SEC next season. Going to be interesting.

We will have all kinds on new inequities to complain about next year.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning folks

No more gateway drugs this year for me. Just got acclimated to most recent drug.

Spent yesterday re-engineering the digital scale for the quill travel on my mill. It had a setup that I carried over from my drill press and the brackets were flimsy, which lead to flexing and caused inaccurate readings. The setup is rock solid now. After that I prepped a slide and the mill for the next round of slide serrations.

1000004999.jpg 1000005000.jpg 1000005001.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    We will have all kinds on new inequities to complain about next year.
    Will be interesting with the playoff changes as well.

On the Bama front they went further than I expected this year. We had a shot and just couldn't hold onto that game. I'm still not convinced Milroe is the guy. If he was, all the heroic plays would not be as needed.

On the other hand, at least the Dawgs showed us who FSU was/is.

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Morning folks

No more gateway drugs this year for me. Just got acclimated to most recent drug.

Spent yesterday re-engineering the digital scale for the quill travel on my mill. It had a setup that I carried over from my drill press and the brackets were flimsy, which lead to flexing and caused inaccurate readings. The setup is rock solid now. After that I prepped a slide and the mill for the next round of slide serrations.

View attachment 322813 View attachment 322814 View attachment 322815

I have no idea how that works, but it sure looks solid ! :thumbsup:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I'm not a big football buff, but I did watch both of the playoff games last night.
    They were both very competitive, and certainly hard fought.

Who was that HUGE player on the Texas team, or maybe Bama (I think ?) that towered over everyone ? The dude had to be 6'9", and weigh about 375 lbs. Wore a white uniform.
    What a tank !

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    It measures the vertical travel when using the mill like a drill press.
    Ahhh, so the readout is measuring the travel on that short threaded vertical shaft that's behind the readout face ?
    .... or the collet at the top of the threaded portion /

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Will be interesting with the playoff changes as well.

On the Bama front they went further than I expected this year. We had a shot and just couldn't hold onto that game. I'm still not convinced Milroe is the guy. If he was, all the heroic plays would not be as needed.

On the other hand, at least the Dawgs showed us who FSU was/is.
    FSU was a bit gutted by opt-outs....

Both Michigan and that team they played, had opportunities but a lot of poor execution (for teams of this caliber) made it a one play game. Was an entertaining game to watch without having a favorite to win.

As much as I hate to admit it - probably the best two teams in the country. No way am I going to let WebSnyper read that.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    FSU was a bit gutted by opt-outs....
    Either way, FSU wouldn't have made it in the CFP, and they (players) didn't help their case by not showing up for the "lesser" bowl game. It's their decision and I understand not wanting to get hurt, etc, but then no whining allowed.

UGA could have decided to not show up, but they (players) wanted to make a point.

I do agree with Kirby's comments about something needs to be done. Would think pushing back opening the transfer portal until after bowl games, etc would be a start, but I'm not overly versed on all the dates/timelines, etc.

And I agree with the poor execution on both sides with Bama and Michigan.

I only watched a bit of the Washington/Texas game so can't speak to that one and I haven't watched Washington at all this season to have an opinion on them myself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom