The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    That fiber stuff'll kill ya.
    I thought about making this exact reply when I saw that post. My inspiration comes from an old long gone neighbor who was pretty much a hermit, never married, they literally found pillow cases and mason jars full of cash when he died.
    Anyway, you’d see him at a farm auction stooped over holding his crotch, holding his hernia in. People would tell him he needed to go to the doctor and his reply was always “those people’ll kill ya”.

Lived like that a long time.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    You guys eat way too much for breakfast. Coffee and high fiber cereal.

Coffee and high fiber cereal is the way I start my day. Then two hours later it's usually peanut butter toast with cold brew, followed by a bacon sammich and fresh pressed coffee a couple hours after that. Then I'm all warmed up and ready for bigger meals... :)

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    There should be rulz against me taking Ambien and not going straight to bed. Specifically, against staying up and ordering gun stuff.

Oh well, at least I have a Centurian Arms thermal fit stripped upper, 2 stage trigger and BCG ordered to go with the Centurian INGO lower I previously ordered...as if the stripped uppers, triggers and BCG's I already have stocked wouldn't be more than adequate.:n00b:

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Coffee and high fiber cereal is the way I start my day. Then two hours later it's usually peanut butter toast with cold brew, followed by a bacon sammich and fresh pressed coffee a couple hours after that. Then I'm all warmed up and ready for bigger meals... :)
    1705772146815.jpeg

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    There should be rulz against me taking Ambien and not going straight to bed. Specifically, against staying up and ordering gun stuff.

Oh well, at least I have a Centurian Arms thermal fit stripped upper, 2 stage trigger and BCG ordered to go with the Centurian INGO lower I previously ordered...as if the stripped uppers, triggers and BCG's I already have stocked wouldn't be more than adequate.:n00b:
    I have an INGO lower and a blem lower that will need guts put in them. If you have something buyers remorse I may be interested in leftovers. Don't need the uppers...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom