The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Runner? Just browsing, making some comments to achieve enough posts to msg someone..Sorry if that is not acceptable
    If you just want to conduct a transaction and really arent interested in chatting it up here, that's fine.

I'd recommend just becoming a site supporter. Its only $20/year (less than $1.75/mo so cheap!) and you get access immediately.

Bear in mind INGO isnt Armslist. We are a message board with a classified section for active members. So if you are just looking to buy or sell, I suggest one of the major national sites. Especially if you really are from northern MI. Most members here are looking for face to face local transactions and are not interested in shipping, out of state transfers, etc. So keep that in mind.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And if you really are wanting to just get 50 quality posts, here is how you do it.
    Read an ENTIRE thread. All 50 pages if necessary. (when you just pop in and comment based on the first page, its obvious most times you havent actually read the entire thing)

Then offer your perspective at length.
    Here is an example

BAD:
    I'm just getting into it.

Good:
    I'm just getting into it. I really want to see what ham radio can do for me.

I'm a bit of a prepper, and know that if the grid goes down I'll want an alternative method of communicating, getting updates from emergency management, etc.

And I know that if I just get the electronics and put them in a box for later, I wont know what to do with them when I need them.

---------------

And you want to read the whole thread because you dont want to look like an idiot asking a question thats already been asked and answerd.

RUGGUY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2024
    Traverse City
    If you just want to conduct a transaction and really arent interested in chatting it up here, that's fine.

I'd recommend just becoming a site supporter. Its only $20/year (less than $1.75/mo so cheap!) and you get access immediately.

Bear in mind INGO isnt Armslist. We are a message board with a classified section for active members. So if you are just looking to buy or sell, I suggest one of the major national sites. Especially if you really are from northern MI. Most members here are looking for face to face local transactions and are not interested in shipping, out of state transfers, etc. So keep that in mind.

Thanks for the quick response..I was looking at a MP5 brace and a adapter, and this site showed up with what looks to be a great deal and a seller that has been bumping his post a few times to draw attention..I am in Northern Michigan. I wanted to contact seller to verify if it is still available, and if shipping was a possibility..I wouldn't have a problem paying the $20. to support the site, but it would be a bummer to find that it would be to just send a message and find out it wouldn't work out..I didn't mean any disrespect..
    Thanks again for letting me know..

RUGGUY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2024
    Traverse City
    And if you really are wanting to just get 50 quality posts, here is how you do it.
    Read an ENTIRE thread. All 50 pages if necessary. (when you just pop in and comment based on the first page, its obvious most times you havent actually read the entire thing)

Then offer your perspective at length.
    Here is an example

BAD:
    I'm just getting into it.

Good:
    I'm just getting into it. I really want to see what ham radio can do for me.

I'm a bit of a prepper, and know that if the grid goes down I'll want an alternative method of communicating, getting updates from emergency management, etc.

And I know that if I just get the electronics and put them in a box for later, I wont know what to do with them when I need them.

---------------

And you want to read the whole thread because you dont want to look like an idiot asking a question thats already been asked and answerd.
    Appreciate the response..I am currently preparing for my Technician..I paid the fee and got my GMRS license about a year ago, we have a strong repeater network and a fairly active community up here with a weekly NET..I kinda jumped the gun and purchased a Icom IC-7300 and set up a half wave end fed antenna..I admit I was just trying to get my message count up so I could contact a member about a MP5 brace and mount that popped up in my search at a decent price..I know I could pay the $20. and support the site, I wouldn't have a problem with that, but it would be a bummer if the item was no longer available or seller didn't want to ship etc..Hopefully you understand..
    Be well

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Did we merge with the “your 50 post rule sucks” thread?

Maybe instead of just 50 posts, it could be 50 posts and a week of participation in here. Then our designated adult (Ditcherman) could approve or deny the new member?

I like it ! We could give DM some powers, and pay him with rain / no rain requests !
    We have our own coin, ya know ! .... and he kinda looks like DM. :cool:

3H4A2148%20copy-XL.jpg

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Did we merge with the “your 50 post rule sucks” thread?

Maybe instead of just 50 posts, it could be 50 posts and a week of participation in here. Then our designated adult (Ditcherman) could approve or deny the new member?
    I go take a shower, make myself some dinner and miss all the excitement in here!

+1 for @ditcherman for the adult in the room.
    But I don’t want to be the adult!! Let alone a mod! BR can have it!
    (But if I was it’s probably all be ‘denied!’)
    I like it ! We could give DM some powers, and pay him with rain / no rain requests !
    Now that’s tempting.
    You can do that?

3H4A2148%20copy-XL.jpg

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

3H4A2148%20copy-XL.jpg
    So...I was thinking about how I could replicate this picture, and how hard it would be to hold two guns and take a selfie, when I noticed that there are no hammers. Where are the hammers? Can a P07 or P10 look like this?

Top Bottom