The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Well I ordered an optic from a pharmacist. I actually had a couple of issues with the site and emailed late last evening, and he email me back, recognized the issue as something they had changed from the time when I got my email quote (the OEM had informed him email for price did not meet their MAP standards, and he changed it to a make offer on his site). He promptly approved my make offer requests, etc last evening (like 10/11 PM last evening).

I looked everything over this morning and ordered (had an additional email with him this morning and was very prompt in responding again, and was the actual pharmacist responding).

So I'll let you guys know how drugs and guns .com does on delivering.

They do have a thing on their website that electronic optics cannot be returned and that you have to deal with the OEM if there is an issue, so we'll see, hopefully I don't have an issue. He indicated if it was in store purchase they'd work with you on it, but I believe they basically drop ship from the distributor and their margins are thin on website (depending on your make an offer, etc).

Free ship, and no sales tax at time of purchase unless you are in TX it appears.

Will update once I get it. Could take a bit.

If this comes through I have another optic purchase I'll be looking at as well in the future and then play optics swap with some of my PDWs/rifles.

Last edited:

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Morn'n fellas

Had alot of excitement lastnight. One of my neighbors further down my road had their home burn. Took them over a hour and a half to get the fire under control. It started around 10pm and last fire truck pulled out around 4am. Not sure on what's left but doesn't look.

When fire first broke out
    1000003584.jpg

About 20mins later. The whole valley filled with smoke pretty quick
    1000003587.jpg

Then it went crazy, 2 lp tanks lit off
    1000003589.jpg

Really have to feel for the owners. Older couple that are truly salt of the earth. Only lived there 6mos before this, very sad.

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Morn'n fellas

Had alot of excitement lastnight. One of my neighbors further down my road had their home burn. Took them over a hour and a half to get the fire under control. It started around 10pm and last fire truck pulled out around 4am. Not sure on what's left but doesn't look.

When fire first broke out
    View attachment 341520

About 20mins later. The whole valley filled with smoke pretty quick
    View attachment 341521

Then it went crazy, 2 lp tanks lit off
    View attachment 341522

Really have to feel for the owners. Older couple that are truly salt of the earth. Only lived there 6mos before this, very sad.

Very sad, indeed. Was the home on the other side of the river from you, BC ?

Top Bottom