The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    You must have a cat.

JUST KIDDING, cat lovers....calm down!

Yes I do. One that is mine and one I'm fostering to help "socialize" her.

The foster decided she didn't want to be picked up this morning and this happened...

1000001719.jpg

I love cats and I love not being on a blood thinner (anticoagulant) anymore.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yes I do. One that is mine and one I'm fostering to help "socialize" her.

The foster decided she didn't want to be picked up this morning and this happened...

View attachment 333141

I love cats and I love not being on a blood thinner (anticoagulant) anymore.

Luckily I haven't had one that bad.

One of my current cats likes to sit in my lap while I watch TV downstairs. When she gets up, she always feels the need to sink her back claws into my thigh. I have a dozen or so puncture marks on my right thigh. My old cat used to always run past my ex wife or I as we were walking past and bite us on the back of the leg if we were in shorts. I used to always have half a dozen bite marks across the back of my calves at any given time.

Funniest thing was when I went to the doctor back when I lived in MN. I had a cat who was very feisty and I used to grab him by the head when he was on his back and wrassle with him. He would always kick at my arms, so from my wrist to my elbow I had scratch marks constantly. The doctor asked me what I did for a living that my arms were so scratched up and I was like, no, that's from my cat :):

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Luckily I haven't had one that bad.

One of my current cats likes to sit in my lap while I watch TV downstairs. When she gets up, she always feels the need to sink her back claws into my thigh. I have a dozen or so puncture marks on my right thigh. My old cat used to always run past my ex wife or I as we were walking past and bite us on the back of the leg if we were in shorts. I used to always have half a dozen bite marks across the back of my calves at any given time.

Funniest thing was when I went to the doctor back when I lived in MN. I had a cat who was very feisty and I used to grab him by the head when he was on his back and wrassle with him. He would always kick at my arms, so from my wrist to my elbow I had scratch marks constantly. The doctor asked me what I did for a living that my arms were so scratched up and I was like, no, that's from my cat :):

That cut in the photo was from a back paw. The foster cat has a powerful kick.

My cat went through a period were she would attack me if she thought I hadn't played with her long enough. I intentionally wore a long sleeve shirt to at least one doctor appoinment. :D

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I do see now that the renewal page indicates "Status will be updated on 15 Feb 2024." It didn't say that this morning so that's a good sign I think.
    And for those playing along at home, I am seeing that my renewal status now shows received, so looks like MCF&G renewals are being processed.

Top Bottom