• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I pulled something in my back last night. My elderly neighbor needed some help. He wanted his trash can taken out last night. Trash pickup isn't till Thursday this week. My elderly neighbor's son-in-law had unhooked the garage door from the door opener. So I had to lift it, but it was stuck. I pulled, got it to move, but felt something in my back go. I am still hobbling around this morning.

I also was dumb enough to pick the hottest week to work on the getting the garage cleaned out.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I pulled something in my back last night. My elderly neighbor needed some help. He wanted his trash can taken out last night. Trash pickup isn't till Thursday this week. My elderly neighbor's son-in-law had unhooked the garage door from the door opener. So I had to lift it, but it was stuck. I pulled, got it to move, but felt something in my back go. I am still hobbling around this morning.

I also was dumb enough to pick the hottest week to work on the getting the garage cleaned out.
    Several years ago I snapped a few tendons, ligaments in my lower back. I was down for close to 2 months with rehab I got to going again. Had to take it easy for several more months. Lower back hurt all the time for about 6 months. Then it finally got healed up and strengthened and I'm back at it doing stupid things again.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Up late working on the Jeep. It is starting, running, turning, and stopping. A few minor repairs left and will be road worthy. Had about 2 minutes of sprinkles last night and hoping for more today. Dry as a popcorn fart here. The grass is green ish and crunchy but the weeds are still growing, never really understood why that happens. Another doc appointment day for mom, hoping for some answers today.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Missed the TWO ass pandas under the feeder at 0500. I'll have to set the trap tonight. And again next weekend probably. Renters up north caught the she coon they been having trouble with and hauled her 5 miles away. Back in less than a week. Couple tender hearted kids.
    Time for coffee.
    Surprised it took her that long to get back. Those little devils are frustrating.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Up late working on the Jeep. It is starting, running, turning, and stopping. A few minor repairs left and will be road worthy. Had about 2 minutes of sprinkles last night and hoping for more today. Dry as a popcorn fart here. The grass is green ish and crunchy but the weeds are still growing, never really understood why that happens. Another doc appointment day for mom, hoping for some answers today.
    Longer tap root on the weeds, generally. Adapted to compete with the grass.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Seems like a good time for a bird photo ! :D

3H4A1638%20copy-XL.jpg
    We have sooooo many cardinals around our home. Blue jays as well. But the cardinals are everywhere! So cool to see. Growing up, I remember it being a kinda rare occurrence.

Kalashalite

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 24, 2023
    SE Indiana
    I fired my IMI Jericho 941F KBI import on monday at our historical weapons shoot. It disappointed me again... Another stovepipe. The action of this gun is smooth as anything I've handled so I'm starting to think about new recoil springs. Then again, I've only shot 115 grains through it.

I have a hypothesis that the Israeli's liked to share ammo between Uzi submachine guns and service pistols, so maybe they are calibrated to the hotter loaded 124gr NATO.

Has anyone else had reliability issues in worn out CZ's or clones?

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    I fired my IMI Jericho 941F KBI import on monday at our historical weapons shoot. It disappointed me again... Another stovepipe. The action of this gun is smooth as anything I've handled so I'm starting to think about new recoil springs. Then again, I've only shot 115 grains through it.

I have a hypothesis that the Israeli's liked to share ammo between Uzi submachine guns and service pistols, so maybe they are calibrated to the hotter loaded 124gr NATO.

Has anyone else had reliability issues in worn out CZ's or clones?
    I only run 124 gr in my CZs. That said would check the ejector spring as well as the recoil spring and make sure all is clean around the ejector and the chamber is really clean and no oil in the chamber which may keep the casing from ejecting properly. Limp wristing may also cause stove piping.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom