Seems like a good time for a bird photo ! :D

3H4A1638%20copy-XL.jpg

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    We’ll, today kicked my butt. Tried to install a Tesla charger for some yups in the city.. had to install a whole new panel in the garage, which meant pulling new cables. Tried to save the owner from tearing up 20 ft of concrete only to deal with this….never mind, video won’t upload… the conduit was completely swamped inside..

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning

Enjoying a peaceful vacation at home. Spent most of the weekend and holiday with neighbors, enjoying playing cornhole and adult beverages. Daughter and I rode around 8-9 miles yesterday on the River Greenway from New Haven to Fort Wayne. Ordered some bike parts this morning: new seats for the Schwinn and Specialized, a replacement seat post for the Specialized along with new tires. The seat post on the Specialized is cracked and the replacement is a good used Specialized brand I found on Ebay. Making a trip to Walmart today for a new basketball, haven't used our hoop in probably 2 years?

Just trying to spend time outside, off the TV and phone. It's a bit hot outside this week, but I guess that's what shade, fans and water are for. Forcing myself to get outside my fat lazy comfort zone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom