THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

I gun store fondled the Competitor and thought it rather nice. Was almost an impulse purchase but I also thought it didn't quite have the feel of a, say, SP-01 or Sig P226.

Hopefully, someone around here will buy one so we can shoot it. :-)

Kinda my thoughts. I'll work on 88 who seems a bit infatuated with it and has a bigger gun fund than I do... :lmfao:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    And they all seem real proud of them!
    No wonder, we've been talking them up for years. We should just bought 'em and shut up.

All this doggoned name calling and I'm too lost to figure out who's doing what.
    Dealing with drivers, daily, I'm coming to the conclusion that the older I get, the less a life sentence seems like a deterrent.

Morning all. :coffee:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Dealing with drivers, daily, I'm coming to the conclusion that the older I get, the less a life sentence seems like a deterrent.

Morning all. :coffee:
    I've always thought we should get one free one, and that would keep some people in check. On the other side of that to balance the scales a bit, once you used it, you have to wear some kind of indicator saying you used it.

But then a second wife would always have the upper hand in a relationship.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    That P06 had me clicking right away but…

Yeah, that's a great example of something that is maybe useful as a collector item, if you don't mind paying a lot of money for something somewhat unique. As a gun to own to just be a gun, it's outrageously priced compared to far better guns for the money. I'm not a collector, so the gun does nothing for me, especially at that price. Some will drool over it and be happy to pay that price for it. Everyone is different... :dunno:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Yeah, that's a great example of something that is maybe useful as a collector item, if you don't mind paying a lot of money for something somewhat unique. As a gun to own to just be a gun, it's outrageously priced compared to far better guns for the money. I'm not a collector, so the gun does nothing for me, especially at that price. Some will drool over it and be happy to pay that price for it. Everyone is different... :dunno:
    Yep. There are a couple on GB that sold for around that price so it might be worth on the national market. That might be the route the seller needs to go. INGO is a rather small market comparatively.

I'd rather have a 40B for less money. :-)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Just ordered a (relatively) expensive 15 round mag for my Shield Plus. I needed to use a credit card before Cabela's decided to cancel it and I wanted to test one out, so I killed two birds with one stone. Really like the gun, so I'm curious what it's like with the larger mag. Might be what I end up carrying it with to have a smaller gun with a compact size capacity.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom