THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I just saw in another thread .... a tornado did strike McCormick's Creek Park.
    That's only about 15 minutes from my cabin. EEK. The cabin is very, very, basic .... more like a hunting shack. Although I hope a tree didn't smash it, or I lost the roof, I'm concerned for my neighbors / caretakers down there. He's my age, and she's even older.
    They're not responding to my texts.
    Any news @MindfulMan ?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I love it when I have to give someone negative feedback and they can retaliate and leave a negative. Someone who is a no show when you hold something for them for 2 days should never be allowed to leave you retaliatory feedback. 3rd time but I hate people who don't kept their word on deals.
    I'll keep doing it too because hopefully it protects someone else

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I love it when I have to give someone negative feedback and they can retaliate and leave a negative. Someone who is a no show when you hold something for them for 2 days should never be allowed to leave you retaliatory feedback. 3rd time but I hate people who don't kept their word on deals.
    I'll keep doing it too because hopefully it protects someone else

Sorry to hear that TT. I would think a message to a sympathetic mod may help out, but I'm not sure how those things go... :dunno:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Sorry to hear that TT. I would think a message to a sympathetic mod may help out, but I'm not sure how those things go... :dunno:
    Even our buddy CM couldn't help me the last time it happened. He asked on my behalf.
    Funny thing is, same guy bought a bushmaster AR from me and said his steel mag wasn't staying in. I explained how you can easily adjust the mag release just like when you build a lower, and it will fix the issue with any mag.
    Laid it all out in a text for the guy and he thanked me.
    Now he no shows on my pistol and after I leave him neg feedback, he retaliates and claims he contacted me for one (not true, I have all his texts) and then says I sold him a broken AR. What a turd.

I don't care in the grand scheme of it. I have a **** load of great feedback on deals. I think people can make their own conclusions on who does people right. I'll bend over backwards for people, just communicate

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Even our buddy CM couldn't help me the last time it happened. He asked on my behalf.
    Funny thing is, same guy bought a bushmaster AR from me and said his steel mag wasn't staying in. I explained how you can easily adjust the mag release just like when you build a lower, and it will fix the issue with any mag.
    Laid it all out in a text for the guy and he thanked me.
    Now he no shows on my pistol and after I leave him neg feedback, he retaliates and claims he contacted me for one (not true, I have all his texts) and then says I sold him a broken AR. What a turd.

I don't care in the grand scheme of it. I have a **** load of great feedback on deals. I think people can make their own conclusions on who does people right. I'll bend over backwards for people, just communicate
    Have a sig 229 in 40/357? I'll buy it from you and leave you GREAT feedback!

You are right though - why do people act like that?

He no shows and then acts like you are the bad guy???? Maybe he should have had the acorns to call you and back out if he had to. Still a crap move but better than a no show.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Have a sig 229 in 40/357? I'll buy it from you and leave you GREAT feedback!

You are right though - why do people act like that?

He no shows and then acts like you are the bad guy???? Maybe he should have had the acorns to call you and back out if he had to. Still a crap move but better than a no show.
    Yeah he claims in the retaliatory feedback notes that he contacted me and said he would have to meet another time etc.
    Wonder who he contacted? I have all the screenshots.
    I'll never deal with a new member again. Dude isn't even on ingo for a month

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yeah he claims in the retaliatory feedback notes that he contacted me and said he would have to meet another time etc.
    Wonder who he contacted? I have all the screenshots.
    I'll never deal with a new member again. Dude isn't even on ingo for a month

That's my policy. No new members and only members who already have some positive feedback. Save me some heartburn.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Wonder who he contacted? I have all the screenshots
    Yep...if I have to change an appointment time - I don't consider it changed until I have had a definite response from the person.

I am not very bright, so if I can figure that out, anyone can.

Did you ever reach out and say "sorry for my F-up. Can we meet and close the deal?" or did he just walk on you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom