• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Add to that rampant inflation and a border crisis among other things foreign and domestic that are detrimental to the nation.

With all this going on the people want answers and all that self serving pompous ass new press secretary wants to do is talk about herself at the podium and how she is the first black gay immigrant woman to hold the position.

Hey woke identity ignorant ass. We don't give a flying **** about you. I know its a daunting task and you would rather talk about yourself but howbout trying to explain what your boss is gonna do to get us out of this downward spiral that his administration's policies have helped to create before we crash and burn?

Last edited:

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    So how many people actually know how to eat meager?

So my parents were children during the depression. My grand mothers could make food go a long way.

chicken
    meal one fried chicken
    meal two chicken and dumplings
    meal three chicken soup

We still have everything in place to can and enough food to last about a year if needed.

IMO everyone needs to stockpile NOW don’t wait.
    Same here with parents as children during depression. Looking back I can see how it framed their lives, and my grandparents.

Yes it is a great time to learn some prepping. Part of eating meager, besides the food, could also be an individual's response to going without food.

Intermittent fasting or time restricted eating, for healthy individuals, does have some health benefits along with a practical application during food scarcity.

A more popular one is 16:8, so one would only eat in an 8 hour window like 8 to 4, 10 to 6, noon to 8. It doesn't have to be every day, but you'd be surprised in how good you might feel. A lot of times it will lead to eating only twice a day. Eventually you'd find a 24 hours timeframe fasted not a problem.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Is it odd that OSHA stopped fire fighters due to high co2 levels,and when did OSHA become firefighters? Did I miss this? Does OSHA respond to fire calls now? Since when does OSHA take over for a fire department,during an active fire or even after to investigate the cause? Yes,food related. A few grain silos.

"
    OSHA is now handling the investigation at BioUrja, and the Peoria Fire Department has been relieved of its duties.

At approximately 9 p.m. Wednesday, the Peoria Fire Department responded to the plant for reports of a grain bin explosion. At the plant, several large bins were on fire and suffered heavy damage.

Due to the severity of the situation, the fire department was unable to completely put out the flames.

As of 7:30 a.m. Thursday morning, crews remained on the scene at a distance due to the structural damage and high levels of CO2, monitoring the aftermath."

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    And to think right here, right now we stand next to people ON THIS PRO GUN forum who voted for and support this president because they do not like mean tweets!

For those who are hiding in the dark corners because of their shameful acts, just stay out of the way of real men and women as we try fix what you broke.
    Seems that things were going along much more smoothly both foreign and domestically for the most part toward a comeback for America under the Trump administration despite having the Democrat gorilla on his back and backstabbing snakes slithering around in the darkness within the administration trying to bring him down the whole time and now all hell breaks loose.

But you know, mean tweets and all that.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Is it odd that OSHA stopped fire fighters due to high co2 levels,and when did OSHA become firefighters? Did I miss this? Does OSHA respond to fire calls now? Since when does OSHA take over for a fire department,during an active fire or even after to investigate the cause? Yes,food related. A few grain silos.

"
    OSHA is now handling the investigation at BioUrja, and the Peoria Fire Department has been relieved of its duties.

At approximately 9 p.m. Wednesday, the Peoria Fire Department responded to the plant for reports of a grain bin explosion. At the plant, several large bins were on fire and suffered heavy damage.

Due to the severity of the situation, the fire department was unable to completely put out the flames.

As of 7:30 a.m. Thursday morning, crews remained on the scene at a distance due to the structural damage and high levels of CO2, monitoring the aftermath."

Grain dust concentration levels maybe? I know that grain dust and things like saw dust mixed with air and ignited can explode. Seems like OSHA would be looking into that. Firemen are probably way ahead of OSHA people on how to deal with CO2 from fires.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Grain dust concentration levels maybe? I know that grain dust and things like saw dust mixed with air and ignited can explode. Seems like OSHA would be looking into that. Firemen are probably way ahead of OSHA people on how to deal with CO2 from fires.
    It burned for 9 days. They just got it under control https://www.centralillinoisproud.com/news/local-news/biourja-clean-up-expected-this-weekend/

Also the articles kept mentioning the Silo on fire,but I assumed it was just a simple grain storage silo. I was wrong. This is an ethanol plant.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    When this all started in 2020 one of the things I stocked up on were a variety of hot sauces and other flavorings. I also use ramen noodles in soups and stir frys but don't use the high sodium seasoning packets. I save them for future end times pots of rice and lentils.

Last edited:

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    And to think right here, right now we stand next to people ON THIS PRO GUN forum who voted for and support this president because they do not like mean tweets!

For those who are hiding in the dark corners because of their shameful acts, just stay out of the way of real men and women as we try fix what you broke.
    To be fair, most all of those guys have made themselves scarce.

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    Stop buying food at the big box stores. especially meat!
    With only 4 major packers for meat, there profits, especially since the scamdemic have been obscene while prices for farmers have been stagnant at best. There have been times in the last 2 years where packers have doubled the price on box beef while paying farmers nothing more.

We have been buying, especially meat (that we don’t raise ourselves) from small local shops and grocery stores. Local butcher shop has gourmet burgers and brats that are unreal and packed with people all the time.
    We have friends that grow veggies, they offer a box a week of assorted stuff and recipes for a flat fee all summer, can’t wait to see what she has.

Top Bottom