The Chinese Are Waging War, Are We Going To Fight Back?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Pelosi is accompanied by five fellow House Democrats, including Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Gregory Meeks of New York.

China Repeats Military Would Take Action If Pelosi Visits Taiwan​

• Taiwan media speculate she may visit as soon as Tuesday
    • Beijing says military ‘won’t sit idly by’ if trip goes ahead

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Pelosi is accompanied by five fellow House Democrats, including Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Gregory Meeks of New York.

I’m sure her husband has investments that benefit greatly if China does something stupid, so of course it’s full speed ahead.

lack of purple intentional.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Maybe intercept the plane and hold her for ransom of some kind. For what Putin's getting for a whiny basketball player they might figure they could get more.;)

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County

Oh, five other Democrats are going with her on the plane. I was wondering why she doesn’t just fly over to Taiwan on her broom.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Selling our soul one dollar at a time…

“Now comes recent news that US military and intelligence officials are investigating reports that Chinese manufactured cranes (which are used to load and unload huge container ships in US ports) contain spying technologies that allow the Communist Party of China (CCP) to have eyes and ears at all American ports. This is a real problem because these cranes are used in a large number of US ports all across the US. As part of their design, these cranes have intelligent sensors that can track cargo and the movement of ships.”

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Selling our soul one dollar at a time…

“Now comes recent news that US military and intelligence officials are investigating reports that Chinese manufactured cranes (which are used to load and unload huge container ships in US ports) contain spying technologies that allow the Communist Party of China (CCP) to have eyes and ears at all American ports. This is a real problem because these cranes are used in a large number of US ports all across the US. As part of their design, these cranes have intelligent sensors that can track cargo and the movement of ships.”

So i guess John Deere, International Harvester and other tractor manufacturers in the usa are also "spying" on farmers being those have the same software and gps tracking those Chinese cranes have. Lots of entertaining news stories these days. If it can't be blamed on Russia..blme it on China..lol

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So i guess John Deere, International Harvester and other tractor manufacturers in the usa are also "spying" on farmers being those have the same software and gps tracking those Chinese cranes have. Lots of entertaining news stories these days. If it can't be blamed on Russia..blme it on China..lol
    Do you believe that impossible? I do not.

planedriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    gone
    100%. I can’t turn my sprayer on using certain chemicals until the onboard computer discusses the field location and weather conditions with Monsanto/Bayer. Just so you know, the computer discussion includes every shred of information about each field down to a coverage map that’s detailed to under 18 inches.

At harvest the combine reports all of the above plus real time yields to the usda approved crop insurance company.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

Another area where it's not the availability, but the dirty process of extracting the valuable elements from the base ores. China will always have a cost advantage with these materials until somebody comes up with a less expensive, but cleaner way of getting them out.

Another reason why forcing Americans into electric cars will simply cede the automotive industry to china. They can always make a cheaper battery.

Top Bottom