• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That's what we all tell ourselves... My first wife was the prom queen. Second was a head cheerleader.

The only thing that got "fixed" was my wallet. Eventually, I learned that I'm a pretty bad mate picker. Wrong priorities. :rolleyes:

How's the old joke go? You find me the hottest, wildest, most desirable woman... And I'll find you some guy that tired of her crazy-assed :poop:.

When I met DoggyMama, she was a self-described "crazy redheaded biker b****". I didn't ride, but I did have a boat, so I joked that I turned her into a crazy redheaded boater b****. Then she got to know my mom (they loved each other) and her friends and then I started telling her she had turned into a crazy redheaded BINGO b****. Been together 18 years now. I shoulda been a bronc rider. :lmfao:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    britney.jpg

1658610116142.png

going-crazy-bad-haircut.gif

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Wondered how long it would be before she is harmed due to her poor mental health?

Where are all the do gooders now? What about the mean dad? Who will look out for her, now that it is obvious she needed looking lout for all along?

:dunno:

I get the reasoning behind the conservatorship being bad and that her Dad and others took advantage of her. Switching the person overseeing the conservatorship would have likely yielded much better results. In another age this lady would already have been committed for her own good. I don't really care if she harms herself, but there is a less than zero chance she could hurt others with her behavior. The Libertarian view would be to let people do their own thing, but then that's one reason why I'm not a Libertarian.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Wondered how long it would be before she is harmed due to her poor mental health?

Where are all the do gooders now? What about the mean dad? Who will look out for her, now that it is obvious she needed looking lout for all along?

:dunno:
    If she wasn't rich, famous, and hot nobody would have given a ****. As it is, if she harms herself that is her business. And to quote your linked article "Does Britney’s current behavior warrant putting her back under a conservatorship? Likely not."

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I get the reasoning behind the conservatorship being bad and that her Dad and others took advantage of her. Switching the person overseeing the conservatorship would have likely yielded much better results. In another age this lady would already have been committed for her own good. I don't really care if she harms herself, but there is a less than zero chance she could hurt others with her behavior. The Libertarian view would be to let people do their own thing, but then that's one reason why I'm not a Libertarian.
    I know that there is a less than zero chance my actions could hurt someone else, I'd be willing to bet yours could as well. Should both of us be placed under control of someone else on the chance we might?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I know that there is a less than zero chance my actions could hurt someone else, I'd be willing to bet yours could as well. Should both of us be placed under control of someone else on the chance we might?

Maybe poorly worded. There is a pretty good chance her actions could hurt not only herself, but others. She doesn't seem to have the capacity to adult. I guess we just say "oh well" and wait until she's done something that kills herself or others and/or lands in prison. This is part of the problem with our society. When we see someone who obviously can't function on their own and there are no real, useful mechanisms in place to provide help. The one that was there was abused and instead of fixing that issue they just decided F it and let her do her own thing. Sad IMO.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Maybe poorly worded. There is a pretty good chance her actions could hurt not only herself, but others. She doesn't seem to have the capacity to adult. I guess we just say "oh well" and wait until she's done something that kills herself or others and/or lands in prison. This is part of the problem with our society. When we see someone who obviously can't function on their own and there are no real, useful mechanisms in place to provide help. The one that was there was abused and instead of fixing that issue they just decided F it and let her do her own thing. Sad IMO.
    I wonder how many people would fit your description in this country.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I haven't really been following this because I have paint to watch dry or anything else really. But after reading that last article, I really don't understand what the big deal is.

Divorced after 14 months... my marriage was shorter than that.
    Posted nude pictures online, Um hundreds of thousands of women are on onlyfans.
    Let a nipple slip out in mexco, yeah that's never happened before I'm sure.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    And if she wasn't rich, famous, and IMO hot would you really give a ****?
    I wonder how many people would fit your description in this country.
    Exactly.

Top Bottom