Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    These ba@#$#ards have drawn lines in the sand before. And the people have said "IF YOU DO THIS, THEN THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY.

Well guess what. Those idiots in Washington did it, and again and again.

The people did nothing.

So why will this be different? Millions of sheeple will roll over and just give up.

Think Im wrong? Prove it. Stand shoulder to shoulder in rank & file.

upalot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    PAWNEE
    Legal question, every person serving in our military takes the oath of enlistment ;

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.
    So if the president and our house leaders are the the enemies of the Constitution should our Military leaders take action? Will this void all current enlistments ?????

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Way to go "law enforcement leaders" hopefully the ban includes you too since there won't be anymore violence.

There are not that many law enforcement leaders that support this non sense. As for the rank and file LEO's there are maybe 9% that suppport any more GCL. Usually the supporters of GCL are from the big liberal city's from the NE and W coast. Usually from places that have strict GCL but yet still have the highest crime rates. Go figure.

Most cops support enforcing the laws we already have. And you can take it to the bank that is is almost a full time job getting the feds to take a case. They usually just don't want to mess with it.:twocents:

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Unfortunately, I don't think Odumbo needs to push the issue immediately, one of his staunchest supporters is the liberal media who continues to push every gun shooting story as national news. Little by little these stories are adding up and will continue to sway public opinion. Case in point, the police standoff today in Colorado. Normally I doubt that would be a national headline, but it is along with the media pointing out that it happened in Aurora, CO.

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    It seems as if there are multiple attempts to result in some form of control, from the magazine ban, to the AWB, to Illinois' attempt to restrict ranges. They will fight to get something, in some way--a piece is better than nothing.

I think they will also take the failures as a demonstration for something radical in mental health--I look for a shift towards corralling the "diagnosed" mentally ill, with diagnosis being as broad based as what defines an assault rifle.

Notavictim646

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    Undisclosed
    I think they will also take the failures as a demonstration for something radical in mental health--I look for a shift towards corralling the "diagnosed" mentally ill, with diagnosis being as broad based as what defines an assault rifle.

Perhaps the idea that a person should be responsible for oneself will be declared a symptom of mental illness........Wait for it.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    There are not that many law enforcement leaders that support this non sense. As for the rank and file LEO's there are maybe 9% that suppport any more GCL. Usually the supporters of GCL are from the big liberal city's from the NE and W coast. Usually from places that have strict GCL but yet still have the highest crime rates. Go figure.

Most cops support enforcing the laws we already have. And you can take it to the bank that is is almost a full time job getting the feds to take a case. They usually just don't want to mess with it.:twocents:

I haven't seen too many LE leaders speaking up for us except a Sheriff in GA. Unfortunately the large organizations of LE leaders like the one in the article as well as the rabidly anti-gun IACP are not on our side and their voice gets interpreted as the way LEO's feel on the issue. It's nice that the rank and file agree with us but that does squat when it's the anti-gun leaders that have the podium. It's often input from these 'leaders' that eventually derails good gun legislation because the politicians listened to them much like what happened in MI recently. Perhaps the rank and file could form some type of petition against any new ridiculous legislation and present it to our lawmakers, that would make a statement.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    I wonder if they had done a " universal background check " on me years ago if that little skirmish out close to Alpha Centauri would have had my original LTCH or DOD FastGate pass to be denied?

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    It looks as if the Something Wicked this way Cometh as began to trot. I am concerned this Something Wicked will be running by the end of the month.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN

^^^^^^^^^^^This is true!!
    The working Officers are overwhelmingly against new gun control legislation.
    It's the big city "Desk Drivers" at the top of the command ladder who want to keep their cushy, never get their hands dirty, sit on their butts in the nice, clean, warm/air conditioned office types who kiss the Mayors rear end and go along with the anti gun stupidity.
    And!!
    In my entire career I only saw one time where the Feds prosecuted a firearms case, and that was a case where the dumb ass perp (Now dead from a gunshot during an argument over a drug deal) bragged to an FBI agent wearing a wire about having a sawed off shotgun.
    The self serving Liberal Politicians and the Communist Press are our enemies in this battle. :xmad:

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    It's the big city "Desk Drivers" at the top of the command ladder who want to keep their cushy, never get their hands dirty, sit on their butts in the nice, clean, warm/air conditioned office types who kiss the Mayors rear end and go along with the anti gun stupidity.
    And!!
    In my entire career I only saw one time where the Feds prosecuted a firearms case, and that was a case where the dumb ass perp (Now dead from a gunshot during an argument over a drug deal) bragged to an FBI agent wearing a wire about having a sawed off shotgun.
    The self serving Liberal Politicians and the Communist Press are our enemies in this battle.

I had two cases going at the same involving serious violent felons in the possession of firearms. The state was offering silly plea agreements with light sentaces. I got ticked off big-time and got BATF involved. They ended up Taking one but not the other. The one they would not take had actually pulled a gun on metro and got shot for his stupidity....multiple times. Too bad he survived. He did his time, got out and within a month I got him. I only had him on possession of a firearm. He had stolen a fellow INGO members truck but I couldn't prove it due to numourus failures from a lazy detective. He still got hammered with 12 years IDOC but only because I raised seven kinds of hell over it. We will be dealing with this dumb a-- again in a few years. Frustrating!!!!

Last edited:

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    And!!
    The self serving Liberal Politicians and the Communist Press are our enemies in this battle.

I had two cases going at the same involving serious violent felons in the possession of firearms. The state was offering silly plea agreements with light sentaces. I got ticked off big-time and got BATF involved. They ended up Taking one but not the other. The one they would not take had actually pulled a gun on metro and got shot for his stupidity....multiple times. Too bad he survived. He did his time, got out and within a month I got him. I only had him on possession of a firearm. He had stolen a fellow INGO members truck but I couldn't prove it due to numourus failures from a lazy detective. He still got hammered with 12 years IDOC but only because I raised seven kinds of hell over it. We will be dealing with this dumb a-- again in a few years. Frustrating!!!!
    Yup.......
    I know exactly what you mean.

handdoc48

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    In the remote chance that Eric Holder or his successor orders confiscation of certain weapons, do you think most cops and National Guardsmen would actually follow orders to carry it out? I just can't see that happening.

bft131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Had this conversation the other day .. This isn't 1776 or 1863, I honestly ask how many people who honestly say "Come and take them" are honestly willing to go eye to eye with Feds, military or local LEOs if this would actually happen.. Trust me, I run into burning buildings and help sick people for a living but on the other hand I have a family depending on me too...

Top Bottom