• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yodes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Noble County
    Way to go "law enforcement leaders" hopefully the ban includes you too since there won't be anymore violence.
    Yes, absolutely, indigenous law enforcement can't be trusted anymore than private citizens. Citizen law enforcement, if allowed to exist here, would be like English bobbies with billy clubs but no guns. If they get lucky they might be allowed to carry long WWI surplus single shot rifles. Only U.N. police and U.N. military would be armed law enforcement. As ridiculous as it sounds, this is what some internationalists are proposing to finally get control of the rebellious "States."

Last edited:

digitalphoenix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2012
    In a cornfield.
    You see, I look at the first and second amendment as the teeth of the mouth. The upper teeth represent the 2nd amendment, and the lower teeth represent the 1st. You have all these things attacking the upper teeth yet they remain intact, unless you erode them away.
    You know the elements like:

• Sweets (politicians who sound good and sugar coat everything they say, but do the exact opposite that they promised)
    • Chew (Gun laws that make certain people feel good, but provide no real benefits to society whatsoever.)
    • Chattering (The liberal news putting fear into people)
    • Fights (forcefully removing your rights as a law abiding citizen)

Toothpaste is the law abiding citizens who understand the two amendments fully. Keeps both the set of teeth completely clean.
    But once you lose the toothpaste, plaque (such as the media and hardcore leftists) start to take over and cause cavities in both sets. Then, once you have so much damage to the teeth you have the worst out of all of this. Teeth start falling out, which represents Obummer and Frankenstein.

And once you lose the teeth, you lose the right to speak and protect yourself because you can no longer speak like you used to when you had the toothpaste.

Make sense?
    You ever notice how your teeth start to hurt once you put candy in your mouth?

Yodes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Noble County
    In the remote chance that Eric Holder or his successor orders confiscation of certain weapons, do you think most cops and National Guardsmen would actually follow orders to carry it out? I just can't see that happening.
    This is very hypothetical but possible. Many police officers have expresses concerns about being ordered to enter homes and violate the 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. Reaction would depend on national attitude and if they came after us one-at-a-time or all-at-once. From what I've seen in media for every 1 gun you see people turning in on TV there are 100 or more guns being purchased. In emails I asked Sen. Coats and Rep. Stutzman what they would do if Mr. Obama orders troops into U.S. towns to confiscate weapons and they have not responded. Their silence may say more than I'd like to acknowledge.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    OK guys and gals this came out this evening just before 5:00PM
    It pretty much outlines how the Democraps are going to attempt to destroy our Second Amendment Rights.
    It's a long read but it goes into details concerning the plans to disarm us.
    It even includes "Military style handguns"
    Kiss your .45 ACP Browning style pistols goodbye if this passes.
    White House weighs broad gun-control agenda in wake of Newtown shootings - The Washington Post

Don't FORGET, the MILITARY, have used REVOLVERS, in the past.... Military "Style" handguns, can mean Colt, S&W, Glock, Ruger, CZ, and MANY others..... :twocents:

Yodes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Noble County
    I'm not a poet but words have recently come to mind:

Rally to the Flag, Evil hides its face in light
    Rally to the Flag, Many layers out of sight.

Rally to the Flag, Watchers everywhere
    Rally to the Flag, Disinfo fills the air.

Rally to the Flag, Let courage fill our land
    Rally to the Flag, I heard it had been banned.

Rally to the Flag, The devil thinks he's won
    Rally to the Flag, God's work is far from done.

Yodes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Noble County
    Perhaps the idea that a person should be responsible for oneself will be declared a symptom of mental illness........Wait for it.
    Sad to say we are watching a nation of strong self-reliant independent people being transformed into a feminine nanny state where government wants to take cares of us from cradle to grave, even if we don't want them to care for us, e.g., health insurance is now a requirement to be a U.S. citizen because our federal government and judiciary erroneously believe the preamble to the U.S. Constitution says "We the People...provide <promote> the specific <general> Welfare...". It's been going on for decades. As we become more sedentary and reliant on government we become lazy and want someone else to take of everything for us. Rant...Rant...Rant.

Yodes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Noble County
    ^^^^^^^^^^^This is true!!
    The working Officers are overwhelmingly against new gun control legislation.
    It's the big city "Desk Drivers" at the top of the command ladder who want to keep their cushy, never get their hands dirty, sit on their butts in the nice, clean, warm/air conditioned office types who kiss the Mayors rear end and go along with the anti gun stupidity.
    And!!
    In my entire career I only saw one time where the Feds prosecuted a firearms case, and that was a case where the dumb ass perp (Now dead from a gunshot during an argument over a drug deal) bragged to an FBI agent wearing a wire about having a sawed off shotgun.
    The self serving Liberal Politicians and the Communist Press are our enemies in this battle. :xmad:
    Banning any type of gun will not affect criminals access to guns. They will continue getting any type of weapon and ammo they want as easily as drug users get illegal drugs. I'll bet the weapons smugglers are hoping for gun bans, knowing the prices for their guns will skyrocket.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Don't FORGET, the MILITARY, have used REVOLVERS, in the past.... Military "Style" handguns, can mean Colt, S&W, Glock, Ruger, CZ, and MANY others..... :twocents:
    ALL firearms in use today have been used by the Military at one time or another. Some Union Army Officers even carried .22 rimfire handguns as last ditch close range weapons as this National Institute Of Justice (A US Government Agency) article points out. Module 03 :: Rimfire
    This also could include black powder arms.
    With the broad wording that the ***holes are likely to use virtually all firearms will be subject to registration, taxing, and confiscation.

Banning any type of gun will not affect criminals access to guns. They will continue getting any type of weapon and ammo they want as easily as drug users get illegal drugs. I'll bet the weapons smugglers are hoping for gun bans, knowing the prices for their guns will skyrocket.
    I'm concerned that nowhere in the National firearms debate has anyone brought up how they intend to clean the Inner Cities of their illegal firearms.
    It almost seems like the Powers That Be in Washington don't want "all" of the Citizens disarmed. :dunno:

Yodes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Noble County
    I'm concerned that nowhere in the National firearms debate has anyone brought up how they intend to clean the Inner Cities of their illegal firearms.
    It almost seems like the Powers That Be in Washington don't want "all" of the Citizens disarmed. :dunno:

Chicago is a nearly gun free, by legislation, city where 1% of the U.S. population commits 6% of U.S. homicides. Chicago doesn't want you to have a gun. Aurora, a city of 200,000, allows concealed carry and they had zero (0) murders in 2012. I don't think their goal or concern is criminals. I think their goal is disarming law abiding citizens. That's one of the objectives in Obama's plan to "Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America.":patriot:

Yodes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Noble County
    I haven't seen too many LE leaders speaking up for us except a Sheriff in GA. Unfortunately the large organizations of LE leaders like the one in the article as well as the rabidly anti-gun IACP are not on our side and their voice gets interpreted as the way LEO's feel on the issue. It's nice that the rank and file agree with us but that does squat when it's the anti-gun leaders that have the podium. It's often input from these 'leaders' that eventually derails good gun legislation because the politicians listened to them much like what happened in MI recently. Perhaps the rank and file could form some type of petition against any new ridiculous legislation and present it to our lawmakers, that would make a statement.

In a radio interview on WOWO in 2012 I heard Allen County Sheriff say he will not allow anyone from federal government to come into the county and take weapons.:D Don't know what he thinks now.

xring62

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    Henry county
    If just half gun owners dont comply with such a law ,me for one woudnt,imagine the implications,build a prison in every county to hold us all ,maybe 40- that 80 million ? who is going to come after us all and take our guns and kill us or put us in prison? It would be many many times bigger problem than in the 1920's prohibition, Diane Feinstein ,would you create potential 80 million new criminals that your boys [the few that WOULD do it] could handle?The military wouldnt that I know. It would be a very horrible nation,nothing would be good anymore,I dont want that...to be like Libya-Egypt was and much longer​

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    If just half gun owners dont comply with such a law ,me for one woudnt,imagine the implications,build a prison in every county to hold us all ,maybe 40- that 80 million ? who is going to come after us all and take our guns and kill us or put us in prison? It would be many many times bigger problem than in the 1920's prohibition, Diane Feinstein ,would you create potential 80 million new criminals that your boys [the few that WOULD do it] could handle?The military wouldnt that I know. It would be a very horrible nation,nothing would be good anymore,I dont want that...to be like Libya-Egypt was and much longer

I know it wouldn't be anybody I know, heck we had drill this weekend and were making plans on going to the 1500.

xring62

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    Henry county
    Ha see,anyway ,can you just see the lines at the 1500 ,no way ,but I might work at a table ,get in early ,that way I will go. If ammo /AR prices are like the Greenfield show I wont want to be there

Top Bottom