• ...and so much more!
  • bullet293

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    OMOKOK
    RIGHT ON

I have a great idea that would stop our guns from getting down into Mexico causing violence. How about we close off the boarders and keep all the illegals out of the U.S. This way they can't come and get out guns then use them in violence down there. How about a nice little sign all along the boarder that says violators will be shot and back the signs up with navy seals, last time I checked they don't miss!
    :yesway: SOUNDS GREAT BUT WHO WILL MOW MY LAWN:dunno:Border Patrol : Video Games, Addicting Games, Online Games, Flash Games

Last edited:

POTI

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Maybe they should do what other countries do to invaders. They have no rights, you can rob rape and kill them without charges. I bet that happens a few times and no more easy access.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm getting tired. Did anything I wrote make sense?

Nope, I need clarification! :thumbsup:

Close off the boarders how?
    As in litterally put up barricades on the bridges/road that come into US from Mexicoand Canada?
    Seal up all the habors and arports from international people coming?
    What about the stuff made in china that comes into our ports? Seal that off as well?

Okay so you put navy seal (not sure we have enough) to guard the entire southern border to shot on site if anyone crosses. Wha about the west/east/north borders? Are you going to put navy seals on those as well? I don't think we have enough militray personnel to gaurd eveyr inch of our border all the way around.

Even still people find ways to get in.

Not build walls of concrete but walls of armed citizens making camping trips to the UNMARKED BORDERS WHERE THEY CROSS and deny access. :D

Find the tunnels and blow them. They rebuild, we find them, blow them again. Repeatitive, but effective. Haven't you heard of X-ray Radar? hard to miss bodies moving underground with that...

**** YEA stop buying chinese!!!!! Make Americans start making our own stuff! Not like we don't have the unemployed, educated, and resources to do it....

Start with sealing off the border that you have the most illegal activity on, which I think is the southern border. Build a double row fence. As far as the labor for it, arrest illegals and sentence them to be on the labor crew building the fence before being deported. As far as the funding, use fines from companies that hire illegals and cut aid going to mexico, and to make the fence more effective lay a minefield between the two rows of fence.

Again here, good thoughts, but I'd rather have the illegals out ASAP. I'll help build the fence as long as I'm getting paid and the authority to stop or shoot invaders... :D Not so sure about the minefield though. I think there are plenty Americans willing to go on Border Patrol. Again, this would create jobs!

Look at the postitives here!

Now if they want to use Mexico as an AWB excuse, prove where the weapons come from. SHOW THE PUBLIC the evidence they were bought in gun stores here and taken to Mexico.

Otherwise they will call the NICS checks ineffective and make it harder for us to get guns period. Why ban them when you can make it all but immpossible to purchase them?

Top Bottom