• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    This is a good and simple way explain what has happened ... I doubt that it will get many hits here ... it seems that people here are not as interested in education as they are at complaining .
    It is presented in a very simple 8th grade mentality ...
    I will forward this Youtube to some friends .
    The one problem with this message , not the format but the message is that people don't believe it .
    I have read most of what is spoken of here and I believe it to be true based on the authors credibility and footnotes , from different books .
    I was talking to people about this in the 90's during the patriot and militia movement .
    I got the deer in the headlights look and was told that I or the information I had was incorrect or nuts .
    The american people are starting to wake up .. slowly .
    I go to a couple of stock market / investing groups here up in Indy ( found at Meetup.com ) it is amazing how ignorant they are of the system and of the issuance of money and what money is .
    One of the members is a retired Prof. from IuPUI business and was a manager for a large financial institution here in Indy .
    He was surprised by some of the quotes I would recite about Jefferson and the banks .
    He is a good guy and tries to help people and he is very successful .. understands Fractional reserve banking .. but I don't know if he quite get it in some areas .
    Anyway thanks Keyser I think this is a good vid .
    Your Friend .
    Kobayashi

Top Bottom