Thank you to the "Breaking News" crew on INGO!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I just wanted to thank everyone for the work they do our keeping community informed when things are going down. Years ago, I "cut the cable" and the internet or car radio is where I get my news and info. One of the first things I do when I wake up or get home is check INGO to see if anything weird is going down.

During this most recent disaster in Dallas, the INGO community kept me well informed. You guys provided me with streaming links to Dallas news affiliates as well as informed me of info that was put out in tweets, facebook, and other news sources, plus inside info and insight from the LEO's and other folks who's experience and connections give them a unique vantage point. I really do appreciate everyone seeking and sharing information.

Anyway, if you are ever considering posting some bit of info or news and wonder if anyone cares, FWIW, I care and am grateful.

:ingo:

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    15th Street, Bedford
    Also the reason I love social media/internetz.

I don't trust the mainstream media and it's so nice to have almost real-time info delivered from multiple sources (some even foreign) simultaneously. It allows me to weed through the bull$#!t and rapidly form my own conjectures instead of what the talking heads are telling me.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Let's not forget the drama and entertainment we get from the political and break room sections. Worth the price of admission. :)

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Meh... Like all other "news outlets", there seems to be a few bits of helpful info peppered in with a bunch of sensationalized "you saw it here first" crap that rarely resembles the facts.

Some people can't wait to post the next horrific headline.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Let's not forget the drama and entertainment we get from the political and break room sections. Worth the price of admission. :)

There was once a time when the drama was found in the politics section and the entertainment was in the break room. Quite the opposite these days. ;)

Top Bottom