• ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Except he’s 2 years too slow.
    I know it may seem like that, but he's in the same position as a Plt Ldr trying to keep his troops from rebelling when there's an idiot as Company CMDR.

"Sorry guys, "CO's orders".

He's been trying to do it without bringing down the UCMJ on himself and his men... and he's finally decided it can't be done. Just gonna have to draw that proverbial line in the sand.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Do we know for sure those vehicles are going to the border and not Ft. Cavazos?
    THIS. You can pass an auto accident with no emergency vehicles present, then 3 miles down the road you pass an ambulance going the other way, lights and sirens.

You can assume its headed to the accident, but it may actually already have a critical patient in the back headed to the hospital instead.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Without seeing the package coming out of congress I have to wonder how the funds are earmarked. I suspect by the time what is left gets to border enforcement the bulk of it will have gone other places.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Without seeing the package coming out of congress I have to wonder how the funds are earmarked. I suspect by the time what is left gets to border enforcement the bulk of it will have gone other places.
    I’m betting a large percentage of money for the border is for the Ukraine border.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I personally would rather see a peaceful settlement of differences.
    I agree Dad. I like my life. Life as we know it is over if this goes full "the excrement has made physical contact with the hydro-electric powered, oscillating, air current distribution device."

With that said, there are things worth fighting for.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    So Biden and democrats saying republicans need to step up and give more aid and $$ to secure the border. Republicans start securing the border and Biden and democrats lose their minds. If democrats didn’t have double standards they wouldn’t have any.
    Sure, Sleepy Joe means funding and setting up processing centers that let EVERYbody in. Who needs defense if nothing's being defended?

Migrants can't crash Joe Biden's party, because everybody's invited!!! Yayyy!

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    The last statement is a disappointment.
    Not for me. A civil war doesn’t go good for anybody. Even the winners suffer. Having seen the results of war, I don’t want it if it can be avoided. Look around the world where there is civil war, or have been, and truthfully say you want that. Peaceful is my first preference. I do agree however that some things are worth a fight.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Not for me. A civil war doesn’t go good for anybody. Even the winners suffer. Having seen the results of war, I don’t want it if it can be avoided. Look around the world where there is civil war, or have been, and truthfully say you want that. Peaceful is my first preference. I do agree however that some things are worth a fight.

Exactly. Let's see where this goes, pray things stay calm but stand if we have to.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I personally would rather see a peaceful settlement of differences.
    Do you realistically believe you can break bread with the dems in dc and come to a comprehensive agreement to secure the border, collect the illegals and remove them from our country and provide a proper immigration process that will weed out the undesirables but allow for immigrants to have an opportunity to come here and be productive citizens?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Do you realistically believe you can break bread with the dems in dc and come to a comprehensive agreement to secure the border, collect the illegals and remove them from our country and provide a proper immigration process that will weed out the undesirables but allow for immigrants to have an opportunity to come here and be productive citizens?
    He didnt say that.

This will take a conservative supermajority to shove it down their throats.

EDIT: and SCOTUS to not be buttheads and keep it in place.

Top Bottom