• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ramen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2009
    It is certainly funny how some guy in Florida burning a book is going to incite more violence than the United States dropping bombs and sending in soldiers.

I think if I was an Afghan I would be a little more irked by some foreign troops in my backyard than some guy burning the Quran. Maybe if he keeps burning them for nine years they will forget he is doing it and make nice.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Who is "them"?...the rioters? a general mix of the population in the crowd? I can't recall...but it was primarily in Middle Eastern cities, where 90% of everyone has no job and nothing to do anyway. So when it started, the monkey mentality took over.

As I recall, it was mostly the rioting folks most killing each other.

Here is a link on it, if you have the energy to read it...
    The Mohammed-Cartoon Controversy, Israel, and the Jews: A Case Study - Manfred Gerstenfeld

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    OPERATION NORTHWOODS: US PLANNED FAKE TERROR ATTACKS ON CITIZENS TO CREATE SUPPORT FOR CUBAN WAR

Visit the website. A few inches down you should see 14 pages that are able to be enlarged and read. :patriot:

False flags are the name of the game.

Unless I am missing something I see them wanting to destroy things around Quantamano like ammo dumps and parked aircraft and blame it on Cuba........ and paint an aicraft to look like a civilian one and remoltley pilot it and destroy it with nobody inside and blame it on Cuba????

I see nothing about them attacking people.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Unless I am missing something I see them wanting to destroy things around Quantamano like ammo dumps and parked aircraft and blame it on Cuba........ and paint an aicraft to look like a civilian one and I guess remoltley pilot it and crash it with nobody inside and blame it on Cuba????

So? Hey if you can't exaggerate against the US government who can you?

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    The Quran burner is a joke of humanity anyways, what a waste. But, he has hit upon something that hurts a large, relatively powerful sect overseas and domestic. We joke and belittle our opponents, but those who are warping religion to their own mean (such as the Taliban leadership, they aren't Muslim, they pretend to be so they can use religion to get folks to suicide bomb places for them, convienient tools) can use the Quran burning as an effective recruitment tool. They already have extremists on their side (many of which are illiterate and have to have others interpret the Quran for them, including hypocrits using Islam for private gain), the burning will only serve to drive others who are on the fence, so to speak, towards extremism.

The Burner is nothing more than yet another hypocrite, using religion to his own end and under the guise of religion, he will have other Americans killed because of his attention whoring attitude and demeanor. The blood of not only the humanity rammed against the American military machine (those who are brainwashed by Islamic leaders using religion for their ends) but those harmed by that ramming (our service members that are killed by extremists, all because of an American extremist exercising his "rights").

Am I advocating removal of the burner's rights? No. Am I advocating this guy is helping in continuing a constant cycle of relgiously fueled violence? Yes. The guy is a menace, but all he sees is fan mail coming in and the attention that strokes his ego through death threats. But the blood of potentially more and more everyday after his event will be on his hands. He is hampering an already delicate process. A friend once told me, nothing scared him more than a religious war. One day, he said, a small, little, no nothing religious nut job group will start a massive war. I sent him an email a week ago asking him whether the group would be Muslim or Christian? :(

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    The Quran burner is a joke of humanity anyways, what a waste. But, he has hit upon something that hurts a large, relatively powerful sect overseas and domestic. We joke and belittle our opponents, but those who are warping religion to their own mean (such as the Taliban leadership, they aren't Muslim, they pretend to be so they can use religion to get folks to suicide bomb places for them, convienient tools) can use the Quran burning as an effective recruitment tool. They already have extremists on their side (many of which are illiterate and have to have others interpret the Quran for them, including hypocrits using Islam for private gain), the burning will only serve to drive others who are on the fence, so to speak, towards extremism.

The Burner is nothing more than yet another hypocrite, using religion to his own end and under the guise of religion, he will have other Americans killed because of his attention whoring attitude and demeanor. The blood of not only the humanity rammed against the American military machine (those who are brainwashed by Islamic leaders using religion for their ends) but those harmed by that ramming (our service members that are killed by extremists, all because of an American extremist exercising his "rights").

Am I advocating removal of the burner's rights? No. Am I advocating this guy is helping in continuing a constant cycle of relgiously fueled violence? Yes. The guy is a menace, but all he sees is fan mail coming in and the attention that strokes his ego through death threats. But the blood of potentially more and more everyday after his event will be on his hands. He is hampering an already delicate process. A friend once told me, nothing scared him more than a religious war. One day, he said, a small, little, no nothing religious nut job group will start a massive war. I sent him an email a week ago asking him whether the group would be Muslim or Christian? :(

My memory must be fuzzy. It MUST have been someone other than Muslimes who attacked the country on 9/11 and who assassinate those they don't agree with. We didn't start this war. Make no mistake, this IS a war. It has started already, and we all know who the instigator is. There's no way to discuss this without running afoul of the new anti-religious discussion-rules, so all I can say is that we didn't start this fight. It's wrong to say that burning a few books will get more people killed. How about we hold the people who attack our country responsible for their actions, and not call this man an "American extremist". Extremist? Good grief.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom