• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Funny how the other 3 states that surround Indiana doesn't really have a problem with crimes spawned from our evil killer guns. Wonder what the difference is between Illinois and the other states? , Mmmm

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    This is the gary police complex there is pretty good parking. There is a magnetometer with a guard, and a lockup in the building. So no guns past the front door unless you are LEO. There are no schools within 1000ft. So the parking lot is legal to cary. If you do show up be careful the streets are mostly one way.

If I don't have work I will be there.

[ame]http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&redir_esc=&client=ms-android-sprint-us&source=android-browser-type&v=133247963&qsubts=1360686827410&q=555+polk+street+gary+in&v=133247963[/ame]

Last edited:

4evercoltsfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    Goshen
    Give 'em all of Lake Co North of Rt 30. Us South of 30 want to stay in Indiana though.

AGREE!
    I grew up in Dyer and I know the area very well! Hammond, Whiting, East Chicago...those can all go bye bye!

My parents moved to Valpo and have seen the transportation of some of the lower income families that used to live in the Chicago projects be implanted into Portage. Some kind of deal was worked out between the mayor's! It has become riddled with crime and is starting to look like Merriville now!

I have nothing against the good lower income public that tries really hard to make a difference...I do however have a problem with the section of the welfare state that thinks they are entitled to everything and does nothing but cause trouble and waste my tax dollars!

It's too bad that the welfare program can't be run by the states instead of the Obummerment!

:dunno:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well think of the economic boom and boost to personal safety if that 20% of guns bought in Indiana were bought in IL instead!

Top Bottom