• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rabbitdave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Zionsville, IN
    Found this were Chicago is coming to Indiana to tell us we have to stop selling guns because they are causing crime in Chicago. BS! They have it all wrong. They have a gun shortage in the hands of good people.

If you can go Friday and help them understand this, it would be a great thing to support state rights.

Here is the article.
    Illinois, Indiana pairing for gun summit in Gary

Last edited:

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    You are under the misconception that they are open to other people's beliefs, feelings, and most of all, facts.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I think Indiana has crime troubles because we keep getting the Chicago breed low lifes moving to Indiana. I think every time the Lafayette Police have a crime or domestic violence call by some 5th generaltion Chicago welfare trash, the city of Chicago should pay a fine. OK Chicago, we'll keep our guns on this side, you keep the criminals that you breed on your side.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    They didn't invite anyone from Indiana that can do anything anyway. Lake County and Gary can't pass any laws to regulate guns, so this is all just for show.

TJSaltdog

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2012
    Lafayette
    I think Indiana has crime troubles because we keep getting the Chicago breed low lifes moving to Indiana. I think every time the Lafayette Police have a crime or domestic violence call by some 5th generaltion Chicago welfare trash, the city of Chicago should pay a fine. OK Chicago, we'll keep our guns on this side, you keep the criminals that you breed on your side.
    I notice most of the times when crime happens here in Lafayette the article in the paper or on the news says they are from Chicago.

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    They didn't invite anyone from Indiana that can do anything anyway. Lake County and Gary can't pass any laws to regulate guns, so this is all just for show.

Yep, a dog and pony show....just so they can point the finger of blame at Indiana. If Rahmbo would clean up the gangs there his problem would greatly diminish...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    If they want to talk about enforcing present gun laws, fine, talk about it. However, IF that is a problem, why haven't they been doing that all along?

Focussing on guns is easy, popular and useless. Criminals will get guns.

The real issue is why so many people (particularly in Chicago) want to kill each other. No one wants to talk about that because it forces a look at who is killing, who is dying and why.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Just have TSA put up a full auto scanner so when we cross the state lines they can see if we are packing!

FireBirdDS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Indianapolis is geographically at the heart of the gun-loving "wild wild west" known as Indiana. Yet, what is the murder rate here compared to the "gun-free civilized haven" of Chicago??

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Found this were Chicago is coming to Indiana to tell us we have to stop selling guns because they are causing crime in Chicago. BS! They have it all wrong. They have a gun shortage in the hands of good people.

If you can go Friday and help them understand this, it would be a great thing to support state rights.

Here is the article.
    Illinois, Indiana pairing for gun summit in Gary

Sounds like when the Mexican president comes to the USA to complain to Bobo the Clown on OUR immigration policies. Unfortunately the Kenyan listens to him instead of asking for his passport...

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Is this open to the public? What time? Anyone want to go?

I think this is the address to the public safety building Public Safety Facility
    555 Polk St., Gary, IN

When I looked it up on google maps the building looks like it is attached to Sister Thea Bowman Elem School.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    I think this is the address to the public safety building Public Safety Facility
    555 Polk St., Gary, IN

When I looked it up on google maps the building looks like it is attached to Sister Thea Bowman Elem School.

If y'all are going, keep in mind Gun Free Zones in relation to distance from a school. Some places have a 1000 area surrounding schools in which guns aren't allowed. Hate to see anyone get pinched for this.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Funny, I thought those democrats were all about bringing guns across borders.....

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Anyone remember Fetlas in Valpo? I remember giong in there as a kid and drooling over the firearms. I remember seeing crates of surplus firearms for sale for cheap. I miss that store when I go home. Gary drove the owner out of the business. Same with many other gun shops in the area. I'm shocked that Cabellas and Bass Pro are up there so close to Gary/Chicago area.

They won't go to Indy to ask laws be passed...they'll just file lawsuits that drive the small gun shops out of business. Cabellas and Bass Pro have deep pockets...but it will be sad to see the small guys go.

Top Bottom