• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    A skeptical person would weigh those positions against what they were before he ran for President.

A gullible person would buy them at face value from the salesman.

We should not get in the habit of linking a candidate's website as truthful information from a candidate. It's a marketplace to sell words to people.

And Cruz hasn't had a change of stance on positions of importance?

:koolaid:

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    Some people don't want to ever admit they were wrong. That's what's going on.

They roll with the flow, and change their views/beliefs along with the leader.

You've just described every Bill Clinton, GWB, and Obama supporter. I don't think many expect to get the results from government that is promised. Much like someone just acknowledged Cruz can't/won't shut down all those government agencies. And yet they are ok with sending the same asshats back year after year? This years election cycle, for the FIRST time EVER, largely consisting of Trump supporters.... we have seen a voting faction that has demonstrated a willingness to send someone new to DC. And instead of recognizing that you project the same problem with the establishment supporters upon them... interesting.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    Now that's good to know!

Cruz: Wins for Rubio, Kasich 'mathematically impossible'
    By KATIE GLUECK 03/14/16 06:39 PM EDT

PEORIA, Ill.— Ted Cruz on Monday urged voters not to back John Kasich or Marco Rubio, saying only he could do what they couldn't: beat Donald Trump.
    “If you’re here today, or at home watching on TV thinking about supporting Marco Rubio or John Kasich, I say to you, they are good men but they do not have a path for winning,” the Texas senator said here at a rally at a civic center. “It’s mathematically impossible for them to win, so I say, ‘Come and join us, we welcome you with open arms.’”

Damn Bug, that wasn't nice. :)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BugI02 again.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm pretty sure Ted has similar affections for Boehner...That would seem to be a reason to like him, in a non-bazzorro world, that is.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    A couple years ago, Cruz was the hero outsider taking on Boehner, the establishment insider (I wonder why Boehner dislikes Cruz).

So now the outsider lovers are lining up with Boehner claiming Cruz is the insider.

It's entertaining!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    A couple years ago, Cruz was the hero outsider taking on Boehner, the establishment insider (I wonder why Boehner dislikes Cruz).

So now the outsider lovers are lining up with Boehner claiming Cruz is the insider.

It's entertaining!
    I find it rather sad.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Well sure it's sad, but thinking of the famous Bobby Knight quote, I'm just going to enjoy it.

For the sake of the country, I hope I'm 180 degrees wrong about Trump...I really do. But I get a feeling, I'm going to get to say "I told you so" many times between now and 11/8.

Top Bottom