• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SigSense

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Louisville, KY
    I end up counseling my troops a few times a year on their wives. The number one issue is money....or the wives LACK of ability to handle it. A troop will be sent to Iraq or Afghanistan for a while, and we all know the saying..."When the cat's away, the wife will play". That troop will return from overseas and have a house full of ****, new furniture, bedroom suite, kitchen appliances, new dresses, shoes, even had a guy get back and see a 2008 Ford Explorer in the driveway WITHOUT talking to him!

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I wonder how many of the guys that say "It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission" have had a few divorces. I don't make enough to keep dividing all my stuff in half and I'd really like to keep my wife.

Make sure you're fair about it. My wife and I pay off our combined debts first, then we make sure the kid & dog are ok, then we divide up the rest of the money to buy our toys. Notice we don't save a penny on purpose, it's just not something my generation does unfortunately.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    We just recieved our checks last week. The Wife has been eying a Walther P22 that I think I will spring for. Should come in handy when I want a new toy....

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    i feel your pain.

I totally feel your pain..

Im obsessed with getting a Saiga 7.62 but can't get it untill the work season starts. I have been begging the wife since november to get another rifle.

":drill: Wait till the work season starts then you can afford your..toys"

I guess pool season is around the corner:rockwoot:ye haww!
    and she is right.

INDY K

JL7072

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2008
    "These aren't toys, they are serious business tools". Tim Allen from For Richer or Poorer. You can switch "self defense" for "business".

You have no choice, it's your JOB to defend your family. they are of upmost importance, spare no expense! :)

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Greensburg
    When our tax check arrived we saved about half, my wife got some boots that she has been wanting and I got this....Fair trade I think. :D
    DSCN1044.jpg

Top Bottom