Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    i feel if i work all year long i should get a reward

This better?

cookie.jpg

My issue isn't so much my wife, as it is the debt I'd like to pay off with it. I KNOW what I should do, but I WANT to do something else. :D

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Try this a freind let me on to this.
    I'm gonna have to start making the lights flicker at home or turn off the house water for a day. "Oh no honey! The government is going to collapse soon! We should take our refund money and buy an AR immediately!" :laugh:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    well, the solution the wifey and I came up with was to both take a small amount of the tax check for ourselves, individually, then the rest went to our joint savings. Works so far :)

chrissmallwood

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2008
    Seymour, IN
    well, the solution the wifey and I came up with was to both take a small amount of the tax check for ourselves, individually, then the rest went to our joint savings. Works so far :)

Thats what me and my wife do. The thing that burns me up though is when she decided to tell me what we were doing with the money I get from my profit sharing check from work especially when she said I didnt even work for that money. The amount we receive each year is based on a bunch of factors including how many engines we produce, our on-time delivery, warranty costs and so forth, so yeah the work we do factors into how much we get. I figure I work my butt all year just to get it and shes not going to decide what to do with it. I decided to buy an M1 Garand and a case of greek M2 ball from the CMP with it.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    if you are getting a tax return check more than a few hundred dollars, you really should refigure your deductions. why give the government use of your money interest free?

Top Bottom