• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This website says that they have tracked down what they say is the tastiest cheeseburger in each state. Here is what they selected for Indiana. Has anyone ever been there and had one of these?

1709418097947.png

Indiana: Strawberry Hill, 317 Burger, Indianapolis©@317_burger/Instagram

For some serious heat, try the Strawberry Hill at 317 Burger. It's a hot twist on a PB&J, with spicy strawberry compote, melted peanut butter, and ghost pepper cheese on top of the burger. The spot also stocks a plethora of local beers and if a burger isn't enough to fill you up, grab an order of the signature poutine.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This is what they claim that their selections are based on.

"Our selections are based on genuine user reviews, awards and accolades, and the first-hand experience of our team. They're also regularly checked and updated."

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This website says that they have tracked down what they say is the tastiest cheeseburger in each state. Here is what they selected for Indiana. Has anyone ever been there and had one of these?

View attachment 337155

Indiana: Strawberry Hill, 317 Burger, Indianapolis©@317_burger/Instagram

For some serious heat, try the Strawberry Hill at 317 Burger. It's a hot twist on a PB&J, with spicy strawberry compote, melted peanut butter, and ghost pepper cheese on top of the burger. The spot also stocks a plethora of local beers and if a burger isn't enough to fill you up, grab an order of the signature poutine.
    iu

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Ive never tried peanut butter on a burger, but appearantly its pretty good because this isnt the first time i have heard about it.

I finally tried an egg on a cheeseburger last year, and i gotta be honest, it was amazing.
    Egg on a cheeseburger is good. Add bacon and swiss and it becomes phenomenal. Make those alot at home

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    The elk burgers at Bub's in Carmel are pretty good. The smashburgers at Big Hoffa's BBQ in Westfield are awesome when he has them. 10 West in Cicero has a couple different burgers worth driving for as well.

Years ago the Fort Grille in Fortville had an amazing burger with bbq sauce, peanut butter, an onion ring and a few other things. I'm not that adventurous but my wife is and she loved that thing. I tasted it once and it wasn't bad, not my thing but I definitely wasn't repulsed by it.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I'm grilling Omaha steak burgers on the Webber. Lettuce, tomatoes on the vine, and red onion.
    No spicy strawberries or peanut butter though. Wish I saw this before I picked up the vegetables. I got some gummy bears I can throw in it.

I thought about trying 317 burger last weekend, but I went to Hardies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So far it doesn't look like anyone from the area has been there and tried one of those that can give a review. How bout this. Would anyone have the nerve to step out of the box and try one? I might but I don't live anywhere near there and can't travel much anymore.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom