• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    Saw that there were riots and unrest over covid lock-downs and calls for Xi's resignation this morning in china. Wonder which gulag those folks will be going to? Those extra workers might might provide a cost reduction on sneakers and t shirts, joe can claim that as inflation control.
    Appears that this is more widespread than MSM is reporting. Sparked by an apartment fire in a locked-down building (gated & barred) and the exposure of false "zero covid" propaganda.

Not sure if this is going to gain revolutionary momentum, but initial reporting indicates that it's far bigger than current policing efforts can contain.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Why hasn’t China invaded yet? What’s the hold up? Are they rethinking if Russia gets weaker fighting in Ukraine they just invade Russia? I mean with 5 trillion Chinese that would make more sense than Taiwan, lot more land. Plus the world would say Russia no longer a threat. Everyone happy. Or would Biden send all our $$$$ to Russia to help fight the invaders? I need to start a war to get in on this action before Joe is gone.
    The most pro one China president ever just happened to win the election. He is as close to a hard line CCP member.
    Plus.
    "Candidates from the Nationalist(proxy CCP) party won the mayoral seat in Taipei, Taiwan's capital, as well as in Taoyuan, Taichung and New Taipei city."

Of course with the digital machines...

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    MIC "This pot needs stirred,and the heat turned up"

A senior member of the panel, Rep. Rob Wittman (R-VA), told Nikkei Asia that he and other committee members are considering making the trip to Taiwan. "We know that will infuriate the Chinese," he said. "But I think it’s incredibly important for us to do that, because you have to send the signal that we’re strongly on the side of Taiwan."

meanwhile...

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    "On its part, Washington is hoping to put a "floor" under relations that hit a dangerous low in August with China's reaction to a visit to Taiwan by then-U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi."

I am positive this will set a new lower floor,with holes in it.
    "Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Michael Chase, has arrived in Taiwan"

Why is this happening?
    "Separately, a U.S. bipartisan delegation is heading to Taiwan this weekend to bolster ties between Silicon Valley and Taiwan's semiconductor industry, according to an announcement by Representative Ro Khanna, a member of the U.S. House China select committee."

If Taiwan did not make our chips we would not send anyone there,and you would never hear about it.

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    This is kind of comical.
    The number of official islands in Japan is expected to double from 6,852 to 14,125 after the government conducted the first survey since 1987 of its territorial waters, according to Kyodo News.

Japan, a mountainous nation with a land mass of about 146,000 square miles, is surrounded by the Pacific Ocean, the Sea of Okhotsk, the Sea of Japan, and the East China Sea.

See Japan has an "economic" zone that the US has supported all the way to Taiwan.
    Now apparently into the East China sea.
    POOOF we just doubled the number of islands we had says Japan.

I am certain South Korea and China(and maybe a few other countries) may already have claims to most of the new "found" Japanese islands.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/japan-discovers-7000-new-islands-fresh-survey

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    I am certain South Korea and China(and maybe a few other countries) may already have claims to most of the new "found" Japanese islands.
    I read the article, and didn't get the feeling that Japan has increased the extent of it's claims at all, they've just found a bunch of random tiny rocks inside their existing claims that nobody cared to notice or catalog before.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Time to boil this pot apparently.
    "China can’t have it both ways when it comes to … the Russian aggression in Ukraine. It can’t be putting forward peace proposals on the one hand, while actually feeding the flames of the fire that Russia has started with the other hand," Blinken said in Kazakhstan.
    "We did very clearly warn China about the implications and consequences of going through with providing such support," he continued.

"We will not hesitate, for example, to target Chinese companies or individuals that violate our sanctions, or otherwise engaged in supporting the Russian war effort," he said.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Well, he was so right about global warming...so there's that...
    I’m not so worried about what Al Gore himself thinks, however we can’t forget that he and his people are in the elite class. If they are making big financial moves to save themselves millions of dollars, it’s because they have insider information about what’s on deck.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    We will get a fairly solid idea of where this is going on the 5-6 of March,or rather when.

Top Bottom