• Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    I do find this theory interesting…

FOR THOSE OF YOU NOT PAYING ATTENTION
    This how the Chinese-owned Democrats pay back all of those bribes…..

Create a situation that “forces” China to blockade and eventually retake Taiwan, without US intervention.

You didn’t think China gave Hunter Biden and others all of those billions for nothing, did you?

Look beyond the headline, and more importantly, LOOK AT THE PEOPLE CURRENTLY IN CHARGE of America. They are all owned and compromised by the Chinese. We know this.

The plan is Machiavellian in nature, and beautifully simplistic, the Chinese leadership would love it.

Why else would Pelosi do this, right now?
    Cool, now do Chinese -owned Republicans

Sent from my SM-A536U1 using Tapatalk

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    I do find this theory interesting…

FOR THOSE OF YOU NOT PAYING ATTENTION
    This how the Chinese-owned Democrats pay back all of those bribes…..

Create a situation that “forces” China to blockade and eventually retake Taiwan, without US intervention.

You didn’t think China gave Hunter Biden and others all of those billions for nothing, did you?

Look beyond the headline, and more importantly, LOOK AT THE PEOPLE CURRENTLY IN CHARGE of America. They are all owned and compromised by the Chinese. We know this.

The plan is Machiavellian in nature, and beautifully simplistic, the Chinese leadership would love it.

Why else would Pelosi do this, right now?
    Wow, I never thought some of those facts you laid out, but the pieces are there and something is playing out in front of us.

I do believe the China is going to make the most of this pelosi visit to allow thier plan of taking Taiwan to unroll. They know the stars have aligned for them and they are taking advantage of it.

amjindiana

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2022
    Northeast
    gv010322dAPR_s2048x1462.jpg
    Sadly, this picture perfectly illustrates the current situation.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    It's 100% true. All disgusting parts of it... What does that have to do with scummy China owned Republicans?

I am not aware of any Republicans owned by China anywhere close to the extent that the bidens are.

Just for laughs, I will throw in recent Dianne Feinstein having a China spy on her staff and current serving Swallwell sleeping with a Chinese spy.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    In March of 421 BC, after years of escalating conflict, Athens and Sparta finally decided to bury the hatchet and coexist peacefully together in the Mediterranean.

The two powers had been at odds for decades. Athens had ballooned into a regional empire, and Sparta itself was a rising power.

The two sides came to blows on multiple occasions. And even when they agreed to keep the peace in 421 BC, tensions were still high. All it took was one idiot to screw it up.

His name was Alcibiades, a Greek politician of noble birth. Alcibiades was pretty infamous in Athens; he was known for being corrupt, deceitful, disloyal, arrogant, and short-tempered.

I’m serious. There are numerous accounts from ancient historians who wrote in excruciating detail about what a terrible person Alcibiades was. Plutarch tells us, for example, about a time that Alcibiades cheated in a wrestling match by biting his opponent (to no one’s surprise) and how he mutilated his own dog.

Even poor Socrates tried, and failed, to teach Alcibiades about ethics and morality.

But despite his horrendous reputation, Alcibiades still managed to catapult himself into positions of high power… and to remain there… primarily due to his political cunning.

In fact Alcibiades was essentially the Speaker of the Athenian Assembly, with the power to dictate the day’s agenda and influence the outcome of votes.

Alcibiades was so powerful that, during the summer of 418 BC, he decided (without any approval from the government) to pay a visit to the Peloponnese in southern Greece– territory that was claimed by Sparta.

There was absolutely zero upside in Alcibiades doing this. It was just a big circus act for him to show off his power and prestige. He didn’t care if Sparta would be outraged, or if his actions had consequences for Athens. All that mattered to Alcibiades was that people were talking about him.

Naturally his actions did have consequences.

****snip

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    ROFL....well Pelosi is not meeting with the president of Taiwan. He developed covid right before she landed rofl(after he returned from the EU meeting he had).

Live now(2am),it is painful to watch live.**edit 2:31 video is now a loop.

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Taiwan act 2022. It ends the one China policy,and gives 4.5 billion dollars to Taiwan to buy US weapons,and "substantial non NATO ally status" to Taiwan. It also tries to give them a seat at the UN.
    They really do want a war to distract from issues at home.

Committee Meeting today 8/3/2022 they may push it to the senate. Which is the only way Pelosi visit makes any sense.

Last edited:

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    I am not aware of any Republicans owned by China anywhere close to the extent that the bidens are.

Just for laughs, I will throw in recent Dianne Feinstein having a China spy on her staff and current serving Swallwell sleeping with a Chinese spy.
    So it's ok if they are just partially owned like Mitch McConnell?

Why did Trump flip-flop from supporting Taiwan as a candidate to supporting One China after a single phone call by Xi?

But please, pontificate more about Hunter Biden.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    So it's ok if they are just partially owned like Mitch McConnell?

Why did Trump flip-flop from supporting Taiwan as a candidate to supporting One China after a single phone call by Xi?

But please, pontificate more about Hunter Biden.

Dude, we've all known for a long time that on China Democrats = bad, Republicans = slightly less bad, but still bad.

Chill out. Democrats are the ones in charge at the moment, and their actions are exclusively responsible for anything that goes down with China/Taiwan right now, so I really don't see why you're on here all "Oh, bUt WhY areN't YoU GuYS TalkIng AboUt RePUBlicAns!!!!"

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Effectively a blockade to anything in or out.

Like I said they do not need to invade it to win. They can control all trade to and from it.

Taiwan is already trying to reroute all air traffic through Japan. Given the amount of food and energy they import they could easily be in worse shape than Europe,and much more quickly.

Top Bottom